AT&T Store Richmond Macdonald 80
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Richmond
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Richmond?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Richmond Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 10, 20201 out of 5Substandard customer service from store manager Ivan. I don’t think he is aware that he needs to adhere to store policies. All customers are not out to defraud. Most of us just want what we pay for. I purchased a defective IPhone XR by no fault of my own or the Att store, so I deserved a new replacement. Thank you Att customer service and Att store in El Cerrito, Ca for making me whole after such an unpleasant experience at the Richmond,Ca store.Response from AT&TOctober 11, 2020Hello Estella, H Thank you for reaching out. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- August 21, 20201 out of 5The manager is rude and condescending. NO help at all.Response from AT&TAugust 22, 2020Hi Bryan N. We know that first impressions are very important. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- August 1, 20205 out of 5Jessica gave me excellent and attentive service. She helped me close down a line for my recently deceased brother in law and was sympathetic and helpful. Also told me about att tv and gig speed internet . I am very happyResponse from AT&TAugust 2, 2020Hi Pao s. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- April 19, 20191 out of 5unfortunately this time I did not giste !! The girl was lovely! but the manager I found him very thick impatient !! I got it was 7:15 at night! look I have 9 phone now with AT & T! the manager did not care if I was there or did not transfer the new cel wrong! I said he was wrong! I said I'll have to come back tomorrow! You know what he said, and I will not be here! The store person who should have more patience than the manager did not have !! It was not even 8 o'clock! I was missing 2 three minutes to 8 and I called her and she was leaving! I think it should be forbidden to stay in the cell all the time when this with the client !! I think it did not cost anything they have done the right things and kind! and done things well !! leave At & t feeling I was thrown out! When I called one of the phones, the number was transferred to the other account number! with another cel! I had to go to my cousin's house! because her cell was with the number supposed to be in the cell that I was now I have to go back to At & t to get the other cell because he changed the number. I am very disappointed with the
- January 31, 20191 out of 5