AT&T Store Richmond Macdonald 80
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Richmond
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Richmond?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Richmond Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 21, 20201 out of 5The manager is rude and condescending. NO help at all.Response from AT&TAugust 22, 2020Hi Bryan N. We know that first impressions are very important. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- August 1, 20205 out of 5Jessica gave me excellent and attentive service. She helped me close down a line for my recently deceased brother in law and was sympathetic and helpful. Also told me about att tv and gig speed internet . I am very happyResponse from AT&TAugust 2, 2020Hi Pao s. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- April 19, 20191 out of 5unfortunately this time I did not giste !! The girl was lovely! but the manager I found him very thick impatient !! I got it was 7:15 at night! look I have 9 phone now with AT & T! the manager did not care if I was there or did not transfer the new cel wrong! I said he was wrong! I said I'll have to come back tomorrow! You know what he said, and I will not be here! The store person who should have more patience than the manager did not have !! It was not even 8 o'clock! I was missing 2 three minutes to 8 and I called her and she was leaving! I think it should be forbidden to stay in the cell all the time when this with the client !! I think it did not cost anything they have done the right things and kind! and done things well !! leave At & t feeling I was thrown out! When I called one of the phones, the number was transferred to the other account number! with another cel! I had to go to my cousin's house! because her cell was with the number supposed to be in the cell that I was now I have to go back to At & t to get the other cell because he changed the number. I am very disappointed with the
- January 31, 20191 out of 5
- October 3, 20181 out of 5Entered store. Door greeter took my name. Saw new customers get waited on by reps as well as by my original greeter. Asked why I’m still waiting after 1-1/2 hrs. New greeter said my name was already called. Got my name put on list again. Waited another 1/2 hour before waited on. I have good hearing so maybe my name was whispered.