AT&T Store Roseville Creekside
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Roseville
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Roseville?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Roseville Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 8, 20201 out of 5If I could give this store a 0, I would. I went into upgrade my phone (after being a customer for 15+ years.) The sales associate got me a deal where I traded my phone in to get a newer phone, I’d keep my unlimited plan and only end up paying about $30 extra first 3 months (because I was told I had to keep
My original line on in which he’d make prepaid). Long story short I ended up paying nearly $200 each of the first 3 months and after I brought this to the SA’s attention after my first bill he assured me my next two bills would only be $10 more than my last plan. Needless to say my next bill was $200 and the mall closed due to Covid. When I called AT&T they profusely apologized and said it was a scheme some franchises did to make more commission! And on top of that I was eligible for an iPhone 12. Before reporting which store to AT&T when the mall reopens I will go in to see if there was an error, if not I hope they try to make it right. If not at least I will feel good
Knowing this store will be looked into by the company and no one else will be taken advantage of.Response from AT&TAugust 14, 2020Hello Kelly M, We're sorry we fell short of your expectations and hope you will be back for a better experience.
- July 29, 20201 out of 5I went to the store today to get additional information regarding replacing the malfunctioning IPhone. The worst customer service ever! The associate was ignorant and unprofessional. Instead of helping, he started pushing upgrading options regarding the internet and TV packages. When I indicated that I was not interested, the associate just advised to go online and resolve my phone issues on my own.Response from AT&TJuly 31, 2020Hello Dmitriy, This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- June 22, 20201 out of 5Went to store (Says closes at 9) and the door is locked. I read everything on the door and nothing says hours are changed. Lady walks by and shows me "8" on her fingers. I point to the 9 on the door and she just shrugs and walks away. Waste of a drive and time.Response from AT&TJuly 8, 2020Hi Jonathan S. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- June 6, 20205 out of 5Great experience, very informative and helpfulResponse from AT&TJune 15, 2020Hello Kristen C , thank you for your kind words. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We hope to see you again soon !
- May 22, 20205 out of 5I love this store & the staff, it is the only one I'd do business with period. Recommend making a store appointment online before arrival. Visited twice last week for help with my account and SIM card. The first visit I was greeted at the door by Jason K with a smile. Henry and the store manager Nora helped me. They were great and fast to fix my account issue to my highest satisfaction! Note: to self this store is very clean. Later in the week I returned for a SIM card and Martina P. also greeted me opening the front door with a smile. She assisted me with a new SIM card and problem solved! Her and manager Matt S. helped me discover my (new quarantine) TV watching habits. In the end we agreed that AT&T TV was exactly what I needed: the best of DirecTV, UVerse TV, and AT&T TV Now baked into a techie - connected persons life. From using the Google assistant remote to control my home automation, self install (no installer to wait for), 3 streams to watch content for my two kiddos, and seamless Netflix integration = perfect solution. Overall A+ service from the manager Nora and her whole team! Thanks Nora, Matt S., Martina P, Henry, & Jason K!Response from AT&TMay 24, 2020Hi! Hello Marc G. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.