AT&T Store Roseville Creekside
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Roseville
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Roseville?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Roseville Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 10, 20215 out of 5Today 1/9/20 my husband & I visited the Creekside AT&T store to merge our phone plans & upgrade my phone & watch. We have tried to merge our plans together for awhile now. We have been to at&t stores, we have called AT&T numerous times, but it has been a very difficult process because each time we were told they could not do it due to my husband’s Los Angeles area code. My husband decided he was just going to change his phone number to one with a 916 area code. We got set up with Andrea M. & we told her about our issues in the past. She went ahead & tried to merge our plans with his current number just to make sure. Wouldn’t you know in a few short minutes she said it worked & she was able to merge our plans together. Now this makes me think all the times we have tried no one actually wanted to do it & just said that they were unable to. We were there over an hour & Andrea helped us with everything we needed. She was very personable. She asked us about our day, our jobs, our lives & seemed as though she genuinely cared about us & probably every customer she interacts with. I have never had such a positive experience at an AT&T store in my life. She took care of everything & made it all so easy for us. To me she set the standard of how every customer service employee should act & treat their customers. I hope corporate or whoever runs that location will see this & give her a raise! She completely deserves it :)Response from AT&TJanuary 10, 2021Hi Amanda T. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- November 14, 20201 out of 5Absolutely horrible. I went in for a simple phone upgrade two weeks ago. I was promised all these great discounts and even a free Apple Watch. I asked multiple times what my monthly bill was and they told me “oh don’t worry it’s not much more than you’re spending now.” I am now on the hook for a $225 bill for one cell phone number. I was never given a receipt, never given a break down of the numbers, just promised a good deal. Oh and not to mention, my service was never set up when I got home. I had to spend Atleast two hours with customer service and a dozen different attempts to make my CELL PHONE work with the CELLULAR NETWORK.Response from AT&TNovember 19, 2020Hi! Your experience in our store matters to us. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future.
- November 11, 20201 out of 5Hopefully you don’t have to deal with a gentleman named Will, who said he was the manager. Rude, not knowledgeable, unwilling to help or solve problems that were created within this store.Response from AT&TNovember 19, 2020Hi! Your experience in our store matters to us. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future. Hope to see you again!
- October 7, 20205 out of 5Thank you Tony Magalhaes for being so patient with me. You could have easily said it can’t be done, but you continued to work on my phone. You were so patient and very professional. Thank you for your kindness and understanding, it is greatly appreciated. ATT Roseville is lucky to have youResponse from AT&TOctober 9, 2020Hi! Thank you for reaching out. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers! Hope to see you again!
- August 8, 20201 out of 5If I could give this store a 0, I would. I went into upgrade my phone (after being a customer for 15+ years.) The sales associate got me a deal where I traded my phone in to get a newer phone, I’d keep my unlimited plan and only end up paying about $30 extra first 3 months (because I was told I had to keep
My original line on in which he’d make prepaid). Long story short I ended up paying nearly $200 each of the first 3 months and after I brought this to the SA’s attention after my first bill he assured me my next two bills would only be $10 more than my last plan. Needless to say my next bill was $200 and the mall closed due to Covid. When I called AT&T they profusely apologized and said it was a scheme some franchises did to make more commission! And on top of that I was eligible for an iPhone 12. Before reporting which store to AT&T when the mall reopens I will go in to see if there was an error, if not I hope they try to make it right. If not at least I will feel good
Knowing this store will be looked into by the company and no one else will be taken advantage of.Response from AT&TAugust 14, 2020Hello Kelly M, We're sorry we fell short of your expectations and hope you will be back for a better experience.