AT&T Store Roseville Creekside
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Roseville
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Roseville?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Roseville Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 14, 20201 out of 5Absolutely horrible. I went in for a simple phone upgrade two weeks ago. I was promised all these great discounts and even a free Apple Watch. I asked multiple times what my monthly bill was and they told me “oh don’t worry it’s not much more than you’re spending now.” I am now on the hook for a $225 bill for one cell phone number. I was never given a receipt, never given a break down of the numbers, just promised a good deal. Oh and not to mention, my service was never set up when I got home. I had to spend Atleast two hours with customer service and a dozen different attempts to make my CELL PHONE work with the CELLULAR NETWORK.
- November 11, 20201 out of 5Hopefully you don’t have to deal with a gentleman named Will, who said he was the manager. Rude, not knowledgeable, unwilling to help or solve problems that were created within this store.
- October 7, 20205 out of 5Thank you Tony Magalhaes for being so patient with me. You could have easily said it can’t be done, but you continued to work on my phone. You were so patient and very professional. Thank you for your kindness and understanding, it is greatly appreciated. ATT Roseville is lucky to have youResponse from AT&TOctober 9, 2020Hi! Thank you for reaching out. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers! Hope to see you again!
- August 8, 20201 out of 5If I could give this store a 0, I would. I went into upgrade my phone (after being a customer for 15+ years.) The sales associate got me a deal where I traded my phone in to get a newer phone, I’d keep my unlimited plan and only end up paying about $30 extra first 3 months (because I was told I had to keep
My original line on in which he’d make prepaid). Long story short I ended up paying nearly $200 each of the first 3 months and after I brought this to the SA’s attention after my first bill he assured me my next two bills would only be $10 more than my last plan. Needless to say my next bill was $200 and the mall closed due to Covid. When I called AT&T they profusely apologized and said it was a scheme some franchises did to make more commission! And on top of that I was eligible for an iPhone 12. Before reporting which store to AT&T when the mall reopens I will go in to see if there was an error, if not I hope they try to make it right. If not at least I will feel good
Knowing this store will be looked into by the company and no one else will be taken advantage of.Response from AT&TAugust 14, 2020Hello Kelly M, We're sorry we fell short of your expectations and hope you will be back for a better experience.
- July 29, 20201 out of 5I went to the store today to get additional information regarding replacing the malfunctioning IPhone. The worst customer service ever! The associate was ignorant and unprofessional. Instead of helping, he started pushing upgrading options regarding the internet and TV packages. When I indicated that I was not interested, the associate just advised to go online and resolve my phone issues on my own.Response from AT&TJuly 31, 2020Hello Dmitriy, This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.