AT&T Store Roseville Creekside
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Roseville Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 22, 20201 out of 5Went to store (Says closes at 9) and the door is locked. I read everything on the door and nothing says hours are changed. Lady walks by and shows me "8" on her fingers. I point to the 9 on the door and she just shrugs and walks away. Waste of a drive and time.
- June 6, 20205 out of 5Great experience, very informative and helpfulResponse from AT&TJune 15, 2020Hello Kristen C , thank you for your kind words. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We hope to see you again soon !
- May 22, 20205 out of 5I love this store & the staff, it is the only one I'd do business with period. Recommend making a store appointment online before arrival. Visited twice last week for help with my account and SIM card. The first visit I was greeted at the door by Jason K with a smile. Henry and the store manager Nora helped me. They were great and fast to fix my account issue to my highest satisfaction! Note: to self this store is very clean. Later in the week I returned for a SIM card and Martina P. also greeted me opening the front door with a smile. She assisted me with a new SIM card and problem solved! Her and manager Matt S. helped me discover my (new quarantine) TV watching habits. In the end we agreed that AT&T TV was exactly what I needed: the best of DirecTV, UVerse TV, and AT&T TV Now baked into a techie - connected persons life. From using the Google assistant remote to control my home automation, self install (no installer to wait for), 3 streams to watch content for my two kiddos, and seamless Netflix integration = perfect solution. Overall A+ service from the manager Nora and her whole team! Thanks Nora, Matt S., Martina P, Henry, & Jason K!Response from AT&TMay 24, 2020Hi! Hello Marc G. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- March 2, 20201 out of 5STILL NO help w/appointment. NO visit w/o appointment.
ONLINE NOT working!Response from AT&TMarch 6, 2020Hello Don B
We are sorry you were not helped immediately. We want to help everyone in a timely manner and apologize that this was not the case. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please reach back out to us via phone and we can make an appointment for you. We hope to serve you in a more timely manner on your next visit!
- March 1, 20201 out of 5Couldn’t get someone to answer the phone even if I call all day. What’s the point of having a number to call if I can’t even get Someone on the line. WorthlessResponse from AT&TMarch 4, 2020Hello M.w
We're sorry that your phone call went unanswered. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. If it is convenient for you, we have an online appointment scheduler that should help minimize your wait time in the future.