AT&T Store Roseville Douglas Boulevard
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Roseville
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Prepaid PlansLearn how to save $15/mo. on a new unlimited line with AutoPay signup. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Roseville?After 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Other fees, charges, and restrictions apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Roseville Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 23, 20205 out of 5It was Tuesday afternoon July 21st. I wish I had caught the name of the employee --
I went with two phones, needing to switch over a SIM card, he accepted my phones and did the switch in no time. He was kind and funny as we made small talk in the few minutes it took him. I was not a paying customer, yet he helped me to feel as if I was. I will definitely return to that store because of the kindness.Response from AT&TJuly 25, 2020Hi Katie. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Paying customer or not, I am happy that we made you feel welcomed and that we were able to take care of your business. We look forward to helping in the near future. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- June 11, 20205 out of 5With the help of Parker, I purchased an iPhone 11 Pro, AirPods,(huge for an old lady), and all the needed accessories. With a positive attitude, a constant smile and the patience of a Saint she walked me through everything, and took additional time to teach me how it all worked. She had me walking out of the store with knowledge, confidence and feeling great. Even after opening my wallet!Response from AT&TJune 11, 2020Hi! Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. I am pleased that Parker was able to provide that experience to you. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you an even better experience in the future.
- February 24, 20205 out of 5Today's visit confirmed once again why I am
a loyal AT&T customer . The service personnel at this location get A's in courtesy,
efficiency and last but not least, patience!
Christina helped launch our purchase of a new phone and upon returning to troubleshoot a glitch, the store manager Deidre, came to our rescue as well to pinpoint the problem. Thank you AT&T customer service!Response from AT&TFebruary 25, 2020Hello Carol! Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. I am proud my team was able to provide that to you. I will make sure Christina and Deidre get the proper recognition for being the best part of ATT for you. Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to being here for you in the near future.
- February 10, 20201 out of 5Made an appointment, arrived early, after 35 minutes of waiting left. What good does it do to make an appointment if you don't go by appointments.Response from AT&TFebruary 20, 2020Hi Mel. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Our appointments will give you priority over walk in customers and you'll be next in line. Unfortunately during your appointment, all available reps were assisting customers who had just walked in before your appointment. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon. We take full ownership of your experience and it pains us that we failed to meet your expectations. Please, we would the chance to assist you in the near future.
- April 18, 20191 out of 5Customer service is very poor at this location. First they mix up my accountAnd then create a big problem and try to hide itAnd not inform me of the issue. I have to pull upMy account information to help themRectify the problem. I don’t work at AT&T but I was more informed than they were.