AT&T Store Sacramento Natomas Marketplace
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Sacramento
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Sacramento?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Sacramento Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 21, 20201 out of 5This store deserves 5 NEGATIVE stars. Terrible customer service especially from the manager, Logan. Before coming into the store, I spoke with a Loyalty representative who said I would need to go into a corporate store to switch over my phone number from prepaid to postpaid to be eligible for the promotional new phone. She even made notes in the system with these directions so that it would be a streamlined processed. Natalie, who was an employee at this store location, had initially approached me and saw the notes. Right off she tried “selling” me a different plan but I told her I was already working with an AT&T representative at Target and wanted to complete the transaction I came in for. It didn’t seem like she liked that answer. That’s when she called over her manager, Logan. He was very rude right off the bat and started saying it was impossible to do what I came in requesting before he even read the notes. I was able to get the Target AT&T representative on the line who was also on the line with me when I spoke to the Corporate Loyalty advisor, Ty. She explained to Logan what needed to be done but it didn’t seem that he liked being told what to do. Regardless, he worked on his tablet while I waited and at the end he said he was done. I asked him to confirm that he did everything as stated in the notes and advised to him over the phone and he confirmed. Long story short...Logan lied and after spending two hours with the Target representative, and finding out that he didn’t do what he was supposed to I had to drive back to this store (30mins away). Logan was soooo rude and pretended to not know what the initial request I came in for was. After putting him on the line with the Target representative he admitted that he created a second line (which I was unaware of and didn’t authorize) and could not go back and fix the issue because what he ended up doing overrided what needed to be done initially. I got on the phone right away with the Loyalty department to see if they can fix what Logan did and upon stating that I wanted to resolve the issue before end of day, Logan put on his backpack and walked right out the door. I couldn’t believe how poorly conducted the whole ordeal was. What manager walks out without finishing helping a customer??? I sat in the store for another hour with a representative in Loyalty and unfortunately because of what Logan ended up doing (irreversible) I became ineligible for the new phone. Just because you do not get commission on a sale, does not mean you should provide poor experience and mess up something for a customer. I will never come back to this location and will be writing poor reviews on all platforms. I also filed a formal complaint via corporate.Response from AT&TAugust 22, 2020Hello z. A. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- August 5, 20205 out of 5Stevie was a great help. She helped us upgrade four lines on our family plan and was so patient.Response from AT&TAugust 8, 2020Hi Nancy L. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We are so happy to hear Stevie treated you well. See you next time.
- August 5, 20205 out of 5Stevie was a pleasure to work with. She was patient and very knowledgeable. Will definitely see her again if I were to go back.Response from AT&TAugust 8, 2020Hello Julie L We know that first impressions are very important and we are happy to hear Stevie treated you well. We look forward to your next visit.
- May 30, 20205 out of 5Yesterday I observed and evaluated what I consider
excellent customer service. I am a retired AT&T
employee and expect the best. I wasn't disappointed. David Fontaine is being acknowledged for his professionalism and
overall care and concern. I was in the
store to add lines to my cell service and
purchase new phones.
The total atmosphere of the store was
welcoming and I was greeted by 2 of the
Managers. The efficiency of the sales staff
was obvious. Thank you.Response from AT&TJune 8, 2020Patricia, serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. David and his teammates appreciate you taking the time to acknowledge the service you received from our location and will continue to provide exemplary service with each customer we help!
- May 24, 20205 out of 5Big ups to Stevie! Fast,experienced,and she got me the best deal possible! Thank you much appreciatedResponse from AT&TMay 27, 2020Hello Sherica ware, Thank you for your feedback!