AT&T Store Sacramento Arden Fair
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Sacramento
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Sacramento?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Sacramento Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 2, 20205 out of 5I have always been happy with the service I get at this location (Arden).Response from AT&TOctober 5, 2020Hello Faye M. Thank you for reaching out. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- August 16, 20201 out of 5Two weeks ago I went to add two family members to my family plan. I was helped by Miranda that during the process realized I qualified for the FirstNet First Responders line. She went to the back to verify with her assistant manager Adriana to make sure I qualified since according to them I would save a lot of money. Eventually throughout the process both Miranda and the Assistant Manager Adriana were figuring out how to switch me to this plan. According to the assistant manager Adriana, in order to get added to the FirstNet plan they had to get me a whole new phone number because the one I’ve had more more than 10years was not allowed. So they basically made it seem like I was going to have two numbers on my one cellphone device for a monthly price of $40.00. Also, they told me the plan gave me a free phone to which I had to take (later got the bill expecting me to pay it in Installments) and only pay the taxes on the spot. Fast toward to two weeks later, I get a huge bill for one of those lines and on top of that they expected me to also pay my regular bill that I’ve been paying for years. I was disappointed because they seemed genuine when they “were helping me out.” I called FirstNet to cancel the huge mess those two women made and the lovely lady on the phone told me that there was no reason why they forced me to get an ADDITIONAL line and getting the phone was OPTIONAL. I’ve wasted a lot of time AND money with this horrible mess of lies and omission of crucial information. Please don’t go to this AT&T. There’s a different AT&T just two miles down. I’m someone that has never written a review but this BS warrant a review.Response from AT&TAugust 16, 2020Hi Mary H. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope to serve you better in the future.
- March 14, 20205 out of 5Great experience. Knowledgeable and professional staff. Assisted by Kyle Casey, the manager. Not as crowded as other stores, copr.
- November 11, 20191 out of 5Worst customer service by Jill. She does not know how to treat the customer at all. I wonder At&t are providing any of their employees training or not about customer service? Waited almost 3 hours for my turn in the store so calmly. She shows up after 3 hours even though I was only #3rd on the que! I was also observing her helping other customer out. Seems like she had an attitude issue. I hope manager of the store or At&t franchise are looking in the cameras for her customer service. The way she was treating me was, customers are really dumb! She made me switch my provider to differ career. Good luck At&t for loosing customer. You won’t believe, that I left the store within 3 minutes after she started to help me out. Usually I am really calm person, who believes in peace. Looks like she managed to make me mad writhing only 3 minutes of her conversations. I only asked her 1 question during that time. The way she was replying my question was the worst. I hope she will see her self in the mirror, and try to provide customer service to herself in mirror. Then she will understand I guess. She doesn’t know that karma will always come back at you. I bet At&t are loosing their customers because of her.Response from AT&TNovember 11, 2019Hi John Smith. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- March 12, 20193 out of 5This visit was great, however, because the prior visit information wasn’t given to me that was crucial and would have saved me time and money!