AT&T Store Sacramento Arden Fair
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Sacramento Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- March 14, 20205 out of 5Great experience. Knowledgeable and professional staff. Assisted by Kyle Casey, the manager. Not as crowded as other stores, copr.
- November 11, 20191 out of 5Worst customer service by Jill. She does not know how to treat the customer at all. I wonder At&t are providing any of their employees training or not about customer service? Waited almost 3 hours for my turn in the store so calmly. She shows up after 3 hours even though I was only #3rd on the que! I was also observing her helping other customer out. Seems like she had an attitude issue. I hope manager of the store or At&t franchise are looking in the cameras for her customer service. The way she was treating me was, customers are really dumb! She made me switch my provider to differ career. Good luck At&t for loosing customer. You won’t believe, that I left the store within 3 minutes after she started to help me out. Usually I am really calm person, who believes in peace. Looks like she managed to make me mad writhing only 3 minutes of her conversations. I only asked her 1 question during that time. The way she was replying my question was the worst. I hope she will see her self in the mirror, and try to provide customer service to herself in mirror. Then she will understand I guess. She doesn’t know that karma will always come back at you. I bet At&t are loosing their customers because of her.Response from AT&TNovember 11, 2019Hi John Smith. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- March 12, 20193 out of 5This visit was great, however, because the prior visit information wasn’t given to me that was crucial and would have saved me time and money!
- March 11, 20195 out of 5Chris is a terrific representative for this store and your company. He answered every question I had and spent the time necessary to upgrade my phone. This was an extremely pleasant experience because of him.
- March 5, 20191 out of 5This store sucks everything we go in I always have a problem with my bill