AT&T Store Sacramento University Village
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Sacramento
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Sacramento?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Sacramento Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 27, 20201 out of 5Horrible experience...I went in to pay my bill and ALWAYS use cash..NEVER up until this point was it an issue. I'm not writing this review to discuss that topic however. I called corp while in the store to find a solution and customer service told me they found one and needed a store rep to take the call...when I asked the staff 4 young boys in their 20's if they could take the call they all looked at me like I was retarded and one of the punks told me in a very short and rude manner "they were not allowed to talk over my phone because of the virus"...I think what he meant to say was I'm a lazy kid that does not feel like helping you right now and I need to get back to my BS session with my work buddies. I spoke up and told the rep on the phone they were not willing to talk to her and were of no help...that's when things turned nasty and a short medium build young man with blue eyes mumbled a nasty comment to which I replied "what did you just say" and his response was "you heard me" that's when I had to walk to the back and knock on the door of possible a snake den?? "The manager a young blonde lady with several tat's on her arms answered and asked me if I needed help. I explained that I was told by staff they would not accept cash...she then unwillingly walked me over to the self pay ATM looking machine and I advised her that when I tried it didn't accept cash...she said well sorry and shrugged her shoulders...I then asked her what the managers name was and she replied I'm the manager I then asked who her manager was and she blurted out a name without a last. I asked her the last name and she hesitated for a second then told me.
I CAN"T BELIEVE THESE PEOPLE ARE EVEN EMPLOYED! the lack of professionalism and respect was off the chart!
I'm going to assume NONE of these employees wanted to be working and instead were taking frustrations of having to work and not getting unemployment out on the general public!
DISGUSTING/RUDE/DISRESPECTFUL employees that need to be replaced by persons who actually want or need gainful employment!
Note to DM: Find another Monday staff as these BAD characters do not deserve to have the privilege of working for ATT!Response from AT&TAugust 20, 2020Hello Brandon C This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- June 20, 20205 out of 5Cynthia was amazing! I’m in the middle of transitioning and having to give my deadname out and show my ID is sometimes difficult. She was completely understanding, and asked what my name was. When my partner gave my name she immediately started using that and empathized with my nervousness. She made what can sometimes be an anxiety inducing experience not only pleasant but enjoyable. If it weren’t for Covid I would have asked her if I could hug her. I hope all of your staff are as welcoming and personable as her.Response from AT&TJune 25, 2020Hello Naiomi W! Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon, and we appreciate all of the kind words you shared about your experience.
- December 2, 20193 out of 5Make sure you know the promotions and discounts. Staff seemed to be uninformed regarding these. We told the rep the promotions yet it took a manager to say that we were correct. I asked both the rep and manager if there was a government employee discount. Both said yes. However, I know several people in my agency who say otherwise. Upon get the correct information, all activation fees were waived as part of the discount. I give this location 3 stars as they did stay late for us. There was some attitude directed by the rep though. I highly recommend knowing the deals and showing proof because they will attempt to tell you otherwise.Response from AT&TJanuary 10, 2020Hello Johnathan C. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- September 16, 20191 out of 5If you have a brain, do not go with AT&T. They are by far the worst in the industry. Once you are a customer, they can care less about what you need. AT&T is similar to Wells Fargo, they need your sales so they will not tell you all the negative stuff but will repeat and push all the positives to sell you. I've had a problem that's been pending since June 2019 and today, September 2019- has yet to be resolved. Been with them since 2005. There are too many companies out there to have to deal with the b.s. of AT&T.
- June 18, 20195 out of 5Jesus was very helpful and super nice. We got what we needed done and 10/10 would recommend this store.