AT&T Store San Diego Mira Mesa Boulevard
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for San Diego
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in San Diego?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the San Diego Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 16, 20201 out of 5Mina the manager mentioned by Jem S. In their review is horrible and rude by my experienceas well. She was supposed to help me with a major error made by At&t when i brought my parents lines over but was very clear that it was not her stores problem and they didn'tmake the mistake so it wasn't their responsibility to help me. She supposedly sent an email to inquire on how to help and said she would call me to let me know... 2 months later i stop in to check in on the status and her response was they didn't respond so I'll send another email that's all i can do.... i waited another month and stopped back in and asked her what's the update? She said I didn't hear back I can try sending another email because that's all I can do. I asked why I never got any return calls and she got defense and interrupted me before I could even finish my statement and badgered me with questions like, well did you call my cell phone and who did you talk to last time you were here, etc.. I told her that I'm the customer with a problem caused by att and you are an att manager that should be able to help and not just say i sent an email and havent heard back everytine i come in for an update. She said I don't have to help you so get out of my store. I left before I told her what kind of super b**ch I thought she was and will follow up this review with a complaint to the corporate HQ. This girl is not someone who should be a manager nor in the customer service industry. I was not only disrespected, but badgered by this horrible representation of ATT management!Response from AT&TFebruary 3, 2020Hi! This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve. We hope to serve you better in the future.
- October 21, 20191 out of 5Manager is very rude, certainly not friendly. She is short, heavy set and I think arab. Wait is very long. seems no one works and sit around. Just left out of frustration and lack of interest by employees.
- September 17, 20191 out of 5This is to report repeated crimes that your company (AT&T) has committed against me. So far, I have been a victim of about ten separate criminal acts. These crimes take the form of repeated bills for AT&T service. However, I do not have any AT&T account. I cancelled my account from my San Diego apartment several months ago. Your behavior in continuing to send me bills, and your behavior of sending me reminders to pay bills, is CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR.
To repeat, your behavior is CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR.
In other words, your behavior is CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR.
To summarize, each and every employee of AT&T who is directly involved in sending me these bills and "reminders" is hereby an accused criminal. Also, each and every employee at AT&T who is indirectly involved in sending me these bills, and "reminders," is hereby an accused criminal.
To conclude, it might be reasonable and appropriate to characterize AT&T as a criminal employer, and as a criminal organization, in the same way that the Mafia is a criminal employer. Also, it might be reasonable and appropriate to characterize AT&T as a criminal employer, and as a criminal organization, in the same way that Al Capone's gang is a criminal employer.
Best regards, A victim of repeated crimes that were committed by AT&T employees
- April 21, 20195 out of 5I was politely greeted and offered help when I walk-in, they let me shop for phone and help me later to finished everything
- April 8, 20191 out of 5Customer service was horrible and they complicated everything for me having me the next day spend 2 hours dealing with the mistake they made because they wanted to go home.