AT&T Store San Diego Del Mar Highlands
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for San Diego
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in San Diego?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the San Diego Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 10, 20205 out of 5After spending hours on the phone trying to get my email back with an AT&T technician who couldn't fix my problem, he told me to go to the store. Thanks to Ryan at the Del Mar Highlands store he restored my email account. Hes a genius!Response from AT&TJuly 11, 2020Hi Carol H.
Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- May 30, 20205 out of 5I write to highly commend Reo Washington the retail sales manager of the Del Mar Heights branch.He was extremely helpful and also most respectful of social distancing.My boys had damaged their phones, however,he alerted me to a most reasonable special.I was able to replace and upgrade both phones at minimal cost.Reo is a true credit to ATT.Response from AT&TJune 2, 2020Hi Charles S.
We know that first impressions are very important. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- February 4, 20201 out of 5If I could give this store negative stars I would. I called and asked if they had a demo Galaxy Note and the phone in stock and they said they did. I don't spend $1300 on a phone without testing it. So I took time off work and went over there and it had been stolen 2 weeks before my call but for some odd reason their manager had no idea? Their manager had no idea that a $1400 phone was stolen Ok, I'm not stupid. They just shrugged their shoulders and expected me to just buy the phone anyway (that was their M.O. to begin with) so I sat in the lot and found another store that had it and bought it there. Then I went back to the Del Mar store the next day to buy headphones and a wireless charger and they recognized me. They put me on the waiting list then messaged me 15 minutes later saying they were ready for me only for me to sit there another 15 minutes to be ignored so again, I left. I assumed they really just didn't want my money at all - they were clearly trying to prove a point. I won't ever go back to that store again. Their customer service sucks.Response from AT&TFebruary 4, 2020Hi Carrie D.
Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit.
We're sorry we fell short of your expectations.
- March 4, 20195 out of 5Jared was amazing! He helped us buy new Apple iPhones. He’s an expert and knows everything about the different options and versions of the iPhone. We would 100% go back to Jared for anything.
- February 14, 20195 out of 5Ordered a new iPhone XS online, and was notified within the hour that it was ready for pick up. Walked right in and transferred everything over extremely fast!