AT&T Store San Leandro Village Marketplace
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the San Leandro Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- March 12, 20201 out of 5There customer service is HORRIBLE
honestly if you are not there to buy anything they don’t want to help .
If I could give it a negative star I would
They need a better team effort structure.Response from AT&TApril 28, 2020Hello Eli,c, Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We hope you will be back for a better experience.
- February 4, 20195 out of 5
- October 15, 20181 out of 5I bought the newest iphone x with some accessories three weeks ago. Then I went on vacation for 2 1/2 weeks. One of the accessories I bought was a charger. That is the only charger I took on my trip and it did not work and it did not come with instructions. When I tried to return it, I was told I had to either wait (long wait) or make an appointment. So I made an appointment for the next day, whereby I still waited for some time until a representative could help me. He was very polite (Ron?) and just informed me that I had missed my opportunity to return the charger as the return policy is only 14 days. He did test the charger with my phone and it didn't work, and then he tried it with his phone and it worked so then he tried my phone again and he said it was now working. I told him I wasn't happy with the product and I still wanted to return it. I asked to see a supervisor, and he (Diego?) told me he couldn't make an exception for me or he would have to do it for everyone else. When I complained that it didn't work on my vacation and had no instructions, he pointed at a picture on the back of the box and said that was sufficient, you just put your phone on the charger...He also told me I should have returned the charger in the East Coast while on vacation. BTW, I'm not going to take time out of my vacation to return a $ charger. I explained that I've been a good customer for several years and have three phone lines and asked him to make an exception. He said he wasn't allowed to make any exceptions and it was corporate policy. I wasn't happy with that response. He did finally give me a new charger and this one had packaging inside and it even had instructions, lo and behold.I also explained we were considering switching to ATT TV and internet and had been looking at the ipad and considering service for that. I said we would no longer consider those options if they were going to be so inflexible. He said I should do what I wanted to do or something of that nature. He wasn't swayed and was just inflexible. I was really surprised by his attitude.So, Ok. I will not be getting my TV or internet from AT&T now or ever. We won't be adding any more lines. and we won't be recommending AT&T to anymore of our friends or family. We are the only people we know that have been with a carrier so long. But, I don't think that matters any more, unfortunately. We are disappointed customers over such a small item and the inflexibility that he said is AT& T's policy.
- October 1, 20184 out of 5
- July 4, 20185 out of 5the service was great was out of store in about 20 minutes with the new Samsung s9