AT&T Store San Leandro Village Marketplace
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for San Leandro
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in San Leandro?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the San Leandro Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 4, 20205 out of 5I want to Thank "Alexandra" for resolving a problem I had with EMail on my phone.
On 9/3/2020. Thank you very much Alexandra.
- August 25, 20201 out of 5I had the most humiliating experience when I went to the AT&T Store in San Leandro.
I had read somewhere that the customer service at that store was awful but decided to give it a try anyway.
I arrived at the store at 10:15 and there were only a few people waiting to be helped. The Manager,(that was on her name plate), Alicia, told me to just sit down at a desk and wait so someone could help me.
I explained to her that I only needed the information from my old phone transferred to my new phone. She said it was easy, I could do it myself.
I'm a senior (73) and I didn't understand the instructions. First she told me that because of Covid they couldn't help me because of their new policy.
When I asked Alicia couldn't they make a exception she said no.
She told me to wait and she would try to help.
Then she walked away.
5 minutes later she came back and asked what type of phone was it. I told her it was a Blackberry, She walked away again leaving me just sitting there.
After a while she stopped by and did something with the phone, and then told me that they no longer had a computer available to make the transfers.
She walked away again saying that she would be right back.
I sat there for about 10 minutes just being ignored. When she came back again I mentioned that I had been a good customer for over 23 years and couldn't she help me. She walked away again.
Finally after sitting there for about 15 minutes I got up and left.
What horrible customer service. I guess AT&T is so big now that they don't care at all how they treat their customers.
I had asked her if I bought a phone from them would they then be able to transfer the information. I got no answer except being completely ignored.
I am going to Verizon this weekend to see about getting service with them. I'm cancelling my AT&T account after 23 years all due to her attitude toward me.
I guess customer service is just not important these days. They are a huge company and can really do whatever they want.
I was ignored, made to feel stupid, and disappointed with AT&T.Response from AT&TAugust 25, 2020Hello Kathryn H. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We want to help everyone in a timely manner and apologize that this was not the case. Please feel free to give Nicholas Ewing the Store Manager a call 510-614-9500 to address the this issue.
- July 26, 20205 out of 5Alicia and Deshun were so incredibly helpful. I’ve always gotten top notch service here.Response from AT&TJuly 27, 2020Hi Debra J.. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- July 13, 20205 out of 5I had an incredibly wonderful experience today with Alejandra, that made me glad to be an AT&T customer. She was through, efficient and patient.Response from AT&TJuly 14, 2020Hello Yvette F We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- March 12, 20201 out of 5There customer service is HORRIBLE
honestly if you are not there to buy anything they don’t want to help .
If I could give it a negative star I would
They need a better team effort structure.Response from AT&TApril 28, 2020Hello Eli,c, Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We hope you will be back for a better experience.