AT&T Store Temecula Temecula Promenade
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Temecula
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Temecula?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Temecula Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 26, 20201 out of 5Mario was very rude and wasn’t welling to help was very ignorant with I asked questionsResponse from AT&TSeptember 3, 2020Hello Nasreen b We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- August 12, 20201 out of 5Horrible
Juliette the “manager” is the most arrogant, ignorant, rude, and immature MOD I’ve ever encountered.
- June 7, 20205 out of 5Recently visited to upgrade my sons phone. Had to wait 3 hours because of this virus but when we finally made it in Juliette helped us and was great. She was fast, found a deal for us and completed the transaction quickly all while having great conversation. Thanks Juliette!Response from AT&TJune 9, 2020Hello Roxane G Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We appreciate your patience!
- February 25, 20205 out of 5Juliet was awesome!! She knew exactly what we needed and was able to help get the best phone and plan. She was super friendly and always available when we needed her. I've purchased 2 new phones with her in the past few months and plan on a third one soon. I will definitely return to her, she's great! She made sure we got the best deal and she was always friendly and professional!Response from AT&TFebruary 26, 2020Hello Don D. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- February 11, 20205 out of 5I had a problem with my AT&T bill which this store normally does not deal with. Charlie was very helpful and made some calls to the right AT&T division and solved the problem.I could not be more grateful for the help given with a problem I had spent hours trying to solve on my own.Response from AT&TFebruary 12, 2020Hello James P. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.