AT&T Store Temple City Temple City
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Temple City
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Temple City?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Temple City Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 14, 20205 out of 5A very pleasant and fruitful experience. The representative (Jonathan G.) was very courteous, extremely knowledgeable, patient and managed to cut my monthly bill substantially and at the same time giving me a new high-end phone. He spent two hours with us going over all the options and getting the new phone up and running smoothly. The total experience was delightful and this was some of the best service I've ever had at wireless store. I recommend AT&T and this store highly.Response from AT&TJune 16, 2020Hello Chris B.
Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Your experience in our store matters to us, and appreciate your feedback! We hope to serve you again in the near future!
- November 5, 20191 out of 5I have been trying to call the store all morning
Maybe if I post my question here someone will answer.
My mother went into the store to pick up her replacement phone only needed assistance with transferring her contacts instead she walked out with an upgraded phone and a new installment plan because they said she couldn’t change your old number remind me why she needed to get a new contract instead of being able to change your phone number?!Response from AT&TNovember 21, 2019Hello Flora S Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Our number one goal is provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We apologize for failing to meet your expectations. We hope to serve you better on your next visit. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- February 16, 20191 out of 5My wife's sim card had a problem and wasn't being read in her iphone. I went into this store and the first thing they asked me was if I spoke Chinese. Yes, I do, but English is my first language. The guy tried to speak to me in Chinese throughout the time, but I kept speaking in English. Before I could even give my wife's phone for them to look at it he wanted the account carrier to be there. No, the account carrier cant be there because they are at work. No, they do not have the time to go into an AT&T store for the sake of adding me on as a power user. I left the store when the refused to help me.I went to another store and they instantly helped me look at what was wrong with the sim card.
- January 1, 20191 out of 5The Mangers at this store are a joke. Not professional and very immature. Not to mention have an attitude like they hate the job they have. I’d advise to go elsewhere and avoid this store.
- October 5, 20184 out of 5The sales team was very knowledgeable and knew their products. I went in to upgrade and the sales rep informed me that I would loose the financial benefit of the plan I currently have. He wound up not overselling me and keeping a satisfied customer