AT&T Store Torrance Crenshaw Boulevard
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Torrance
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Torrance?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Torrance Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 24, 20195 out of 5Great customer service by Buddy. Helped me with my phone got everything taken care of A++ So nice to have a good experience.Response from AT&TSeptember 27, 2019Hello Marie E ! We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to continue providing a great experience in the future.
- February 21, 20191 out of 5I purchased my phone at this store while on vacation, and the person who helped me seemed very knowledgeable. Less than a month later, my phone was unfortunately stolen. It was only then that I found out that the agent had not added insurance to my line as I had requested.As I didn't live in the area, I spent the next month and a half trying to rectify the issue with an agent at my local AT&T store. After several attempts and strategies, it was deemed I needed to coordinate with the store of purchase. I tried calling the store daily and no one would pick up. I finally was able to get someone I know in the area to go and get the number of a manager. At first, the manager seemed very helpful. She talked with my local agent and I thought the issue would be resolved swiftly.Over the next two months I was "ghosted". I was told I would hear from someone in a couple days, and that never happened. I tried calling the manager and store dozens of times and nothing. I finally had someone go out of their way on a day off to try and see what the issue was in person. They noticed while in store that the employees IGNORED the phone, even when they were not busy.Once again I was in touch with the new manager, except I had no way of contacting her, just her contacting me. Over the next month and a half, it seemed like she was working to resolve my issue, although our communication would be far between. At the end, she emailed me saying that the insurance carrier reflected I had denied insurance upon purchase and I was not eligible. The manager emailed me this and I never heard from her again despite several attempts of contact.My issue was that I never denied insurance in the first place, I asked for it. The manager at this point, several months later, either seemed to have forgotten, or just wanted to get rid of me.Moral of the story, never purchase a phone from a store not by your home, and never go to this location. Over the course of this 5 month process I was back in the area and went myself to try and speed up the process. The manager was not there, and when I tried to talk to another representative, he wouldn't make eye contact with me and told me there was nothing he could do. He would not tell me when the manager would be in next, or give me a number to reach her at.
- December 20, 20181 out of 5First, I went in to buy a new phone that was to be a Xmas gift for my daughter and the salesperson, without asking, activated it which spoiled the surprise and left my teen stranded w no phone in another state. She had to Uber to an AT&T store for a SIM card to reactivate her phone. Then I made an appointment to get accessories and wasn’t seen until 18 mins after my appointment. The man said that all an appointment was for was to put me ahead of walking but didn’t guarantee me service at the appointment time. He was quite rude and acted as if that was to be expected.
- July 30, 20185 out of 5Very good experience, young man very knowledge & helpful, phone set up was very quick & efficient!
- June 5, 20185 out of 5The people that helped me out was very helpful and handy. The one thing they need is new equipment to due their job faster and better. There were having issues transferring info from one phone to another due to the equipment they had.