AT&T Store Ventura Montalvo Square Shopping Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Ventura
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Ventura?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Ventura Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 26, 20205 out of 5I wrote a scathing review about a very bad experience I had at this store about a week ago (Montalvo Square). I want to refer to 2 visits I had previous to that: I worked with Steve, who couldn't have been any more pleasant, knowledgeable or helpful. He patiently informed me about ways to change my wireless account to save money and still receive the same services I enjoy. Thanks to Steve for being a great AT&T representative.Response from AT&TDecember 28, 2020Hello Sharon M. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. i am pleased to know that we were able to assist you and change your original experience with us. We hope to hear from you soon.
- December 15, 20201 out of 5I’m waiting at the Victoria Ave. store in Ventura and I am ANGRY!!! I had a 4:30 appointment and was a little late (I know - bad - got caught late at a dr. appt.) I came into the store and waited a few minutes before I was greeted, then was told that I was outside of the 15-minute grace period so didn’t make the appt. I showed the man the time my AT&T phone showed and gues what? - I was indeed within that grace period. He acknowledged that but still wouldn’t let me have my appt. I’m just about ready to go to the Apple store and forget this f&@% place!!!Response from AT&TDecember 16, 2020Hello Sharon Maggipinto We apologize and want to correct this! Your experience in our store matters to us. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve.
- November 17, 20205 out of 5JamieResponse from AT&TNovember 19, 2020Hello Al V We know that first impressions are very important. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- November 17, 20205 out of 5JaimeResponse from AT&TNovember 19, 2020Hello Isaac t Your experience in our store matters to us. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- November 14, 20201 out of 5blows me away how poor the service was. after two hours of not helping and telling me I should "upgrade" to an old phone because my replacement was faulty after 1 month and they are out of new iPhones, I was told I should just switch to Verizon. I guess I will take that advice. shocked how poor the two ladies in there were. apparently one was a store manager. there was one guy that was friendly for a change, tried to fix my issue, then said to call the insurance and they would replace the dud I received. 2.5 hours for the simple solution. i will get a replacement, and move to Verizon. another customer gone due to horrible service. if you can go to another location do it. and if you can switch providers, do that. there are plenty of incentives to switch right now.Response from AT&TNovember 15, 2020Hi kira t. Your experience in our store matters to us. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. We apologize and want to correct this! This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please come back to the store and ask to see a manager.