AT&T Store Port Hueneme Port Hueneme
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
585 W Chanel Islands Blvd
, CA 93041
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Port Hueneme
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Port Hueneme?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Port Hueneme Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 8, 20201 out of 5THE ABSOLUTELY WORST BOGUS CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER AT THIS STORE!!! OFFENSIVE, UNPROFESSIONAL EMPLOYEES, AS WELL AS, MANAGER & A BAD LOOK FOR AT & T ALTOGETHER!! GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!
- August 21, 20201 out of 5Recently attempted to replace 2 phones. Staff was rude, and did not provide information about phones, nor did they offer and assistance on options for replacing a lost phone. They did not have the second phone requested in stock, and when the phone was mailed to our home, it was defective (wouldn't do software update). We were told by 611 to bring the phone to the store for a replacement, and the staff at this location refused to provide a replacement, or any help. This was after waiting 10 minutes in an empty store, while the employee was in back. We had to mail the new phone back ourselves and are now waiting 2-3 weeks without a phone, due to the refusal of this store to assist. They were not helpful, not polite and refused to provide the necessary services advertised by ATT. Now we are without a phone, and paying extra per month, and still on ATT customer service, as this location did not have the knowledge or willingness to help.
- March 26, 20191 out of 5I have been an at&t customer for more than 25 years. I was having trouble with my phone which he had no interest in helping me with. I asked if I could get an upgrade and he said they don't do that anymore. OK so what do I do with my old phone? I also have a maintenance plan which he offered no assistance with this either. He said I could send it in and get something back in few days. I bought a new phone and then had to spend the rest of my day waiting for someone to call me from their tech center and go through the steps to get my phone initialized and my data copied. I will not be an at&t customer for long.
- March 25, 20195 out of 5Very nice & very knowledgeable. Will recommend. Thank you
- February 6, 20195 out of 5So helpful, patient and informative. It's just so nice when you can get help/support from people who know their phones, service and benefits!
More locations in the Port Hueneme area
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.