AT&T Store Visalia South Mooney Boulevard
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Visalia
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Visalia?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Visalia Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 29, 20211 out of 5Jessica the manger was extremely rude. The second I walked into the door fixing my mask as it fell of my ear I was harassed. It slipped below my nose once again and I as I was fixing it she yelled at me to get outside. Have been a customer here for 25 years and my business will be taken elsewhere. Extremely disappointed by the disrespectful customer service I experienced. I hope this gets fixed immediately. Next time someone is having trouble with their mask, there is no need to make a scene in front of the store. A kind gesture or conversation goes a long way. I asked for help after and was denied help because of the scene caused. Do not go here unless you want to be harassed.
- January 23, 20211 out of 5Did not get the help I needed. The customer service person Name Luis was not helpful. I wanted to speak to the manager and he wouldn’t call the manager. Bad experienceResponse from AT&TJanuary 26, 2021Hello Isidro Dorantes This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Please come back to the store and ask to see a manager. Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future.
- December 18, 20205 out of 5Amazing costumer service. Really nice!Response from AT&TDecember 18, 2020Hello Jennifer. Thank you for your business, we hope to see you back soon! Happy Holidays.
- December 3, 20201 out of 5Went to turn in a phone because I had upgraded new phone was hand delivered to my house. Needed to turn old phone didn't get email to print a label so when I got there everything was very nice. Told them why I was there. Started trying to sale me watches ear buds etc on and on. It was taking forever so I told him I had other things to do my moms in hospital dieing I had a flight in morning. Most not believed me. Then started saying my old phone was damaged and cut in half the amount I was promised. I said fine I will call att to come get there new phone and I left. I should have got his information and went to manger but I am dealing with getting ready to have a funeral for my mom. All because I didn't want to buy I pads watches ear buds etc. A long time customer of almost 20 years paying them 5 to 6 hundred a month for all the services I use. I will be looking else wear. Please spread this around.
- December 3, 20205 out of 5Wish I could rate 10 stars. Shout out to Maria for helping me w/ my Apple ID password problem. It took along time getting our phones set up but she was patient, kind & very helpful! Great experience.