AT&T Store Visalia South Mooney Boulevard
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Visalia
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Visalia?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Visalia Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 22, 20205 out of 5Rosa
- November 10, 20205 out of 5Knowledgeable, professional, courteous, well versed in customer contact I will definitely be asking for Rosa AndradeResponse from AT&TNovember 10, 2020Hi! Hello James Jones, We appreciate your feedback on Rosa.
- October 23, 20201 out of 5Horrible customer service. Their goal is not to he helpful but to sell you on new products. I took in a new Samsung watch to have connected to my phone. I was told my phone needed to be updated before I could link the watch. The service rep was more interested in trying to get me to sign up for dish network (even though I don't have a TV) than helping me with the issue at hand. I called AT&T customer service and they were able to link my phone. Goodbye Mooney AT&T.Response from AT&TOctober 26, 2020Hi Mae P. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve.
- October 9, 20201 out of 5Waited for over 1 1/2 hours to have someone look at my phone. Two employees left without helping. I will tell everyone how horrible it was waiting for help from staff at this location !!!!Response from AT&TOctober 9, 2020Hi Joe G. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. If it is convenient for you, we have an online appointment scheduler that should help minimize your wait time in the future.
- August 10, 20201 out of 5Bad service. They were unable to set up a business line after spending 6 hours on the phone with several departments. I was told they cannot set up business line because their business department was closed. Unfortunafe situation since I have been a customer for 18 years and will now be looking into Google Fi and Verizon.Response from AT&TAugust 11, 2020Hi Nate, Z. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We want to help everyone in a timely manner and apologize that this was not the case.