AT&T Store Visalia Cypress Avenue
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
5404 W Cypress Ave
, CA 93277
Request an Appointment
Apple iPhone 12
Learn how new and existing customers get the new iPhone 12 in Visalia for $0 with trade-in.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro
Learn how new and existing customers get $800 off the new iPhone 12 Pro with trade-in.
Early Holiday Deals!
Visit AT&T’s Holiday Gift Guide for early deals on gifts for you and everyone on your list – all from the comfort and safety of your own home!
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Visalia
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Visalia?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Visalia Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 25, 20201 out of 5Run Forrest Run. The worst experience ever. They jacked up my account and now I have to wait for the post office to resend me a temporary password so I can log in to my account and email. Wasted 3 hours. Avoid Sonja, the store manager, at all costs.Response from AT&TAugust 25, 2020Hello Gordon T. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We apologize the process took longer than anticipated and understand your time is important. For your convenience we offer a VIP appointment process through our web page. We hope we will get the chance in the future to give you a better experience.
- August 24, 20204 out of 5There's a guy named Juan that works here. He used to work at the At&t in dinuba. They transferred him because he showed a co-worker pictures of his underaged sister in law in lingerie and got reported for sexual harassment. Instead of firing him or reporting him to the police they transferred him. He makes it awkward during transactions and makes people uncomfortable. He's constantly checking out really young girls. It's a problem that nobody I'm upper management is addressing. They'd rather delete comments on Google than deal with a sex offender. I wouldn't shop here.
- September 10, 20195 out of 5This is probably the best AT&T store in the valley. I will drive 45 minutes and bypass my local stores. The personal service and most of all knowledge these individuals have is amazing. Customer service is top notch regardless of what you need.
- March 11, 20194 out of 5Our rep was helpful and well informed so nothing against him. They must have a very limited supply of phones in the store. Each time that we decided on a phone they said it wasn't in stock, we then went with a different phone so that we wouldn't have to wait but then it had to be ordered. We did this 3 times and then just went back with our original choice and ordered it.
- January 14, 20195 out of 5The lady who helped told me step by step what we were doing . she was very helpful.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.