AT&T Store Westminster Westminster
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Westminster
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Westminster?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Westminster Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 23, 20201 out of 5If I could rate 0 stars I would. I am seeking legal counsel, dealing with a problem with ATT for 4 months now. They have acknowledged
that they did in fact mistakenly charge me $1300 without my consent, authorization or knowledge but have yet to credit or reimburse me - and NOW they disconnected my phone line.... Ive NEVER experienced anything like this in my life. INSANITY that this company is able to get away with this.
- March 2, 20201 out of 5I have been dealing with a billing issue since September 2019. I have visited the store in September, October, November, December, and February and the problem has still not been resolved and now it is JUNE. The manager was supposed to send an email to someone to get my problem fixed but when I called AT&T customer service regarding another issue, they had no record of any email being sent. I don't know who else to contact regarding my issue as AT&T numbers only funnel me to the general customer service lines who then refer me back to the store. It's a runaround. Be careful with BOGO. ****UPDATE**** it’s now June and the issue is still unresolved. I’m going to file a complaint with the BBB and hopefully someone will be willing and able to help me after that. OR, if someone who can fix the issue get back to me, that would be great.Response from AT&TMay 5, 2020Hi Kimberly G. We want to help everyone in a timely manner and apologize that this was not the case. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- December 22, 20191 out of 5The 2nd time I've been to that store both times none of the staff one in to work for the client very unprofessional just really seems like they don't careResponse from AT&TJanuary 7, 2020Hi Jay a. We want to help everyone in a timely manner and apologize that this was not the case. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope you will be back for a better experience.
- February 11, 20195 out of 5The store rep Brandon, and his manager did a good job helping out porting my number, made something that sounded complicated seem so easy. Thank you
- February 11, 20195 out of 5