AT&T Store Westminster Westminster
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Westminster
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Westminster?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Westminster Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 9, 20215 out of 5I've been a 24 year ATT customer and love this store. Been going there for years. Just went today to swap a broken phone with a newer one. Had to wait a bit, but it is the weekend. While waiting I was impressed watching a young man named David Garay as he helped different customers. As luck would have it he helped me. He was very professional and friendly at the same time. He knew what he was doing and got me out of there very quickly. This young man should train other service reps. Great job David. I'm in a service business and was really impressed by your professionalism. I'm betting you learned a lot of it from your parents just like I did.Response from AT&TJanuary 10, 2021Hi Mike D. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Hope to see you again!
- July 23, 20201 out of 5If I could rate 0 stars I would. I am seeking legal counsel, dealing with a problem with ATT for 4 months now. They have acknowledged
that they did in fact mistakenly charge me $1300 without my consent, authorization or knowledge but have yet to credit or reimburse me - and NOW they disconnected my phone line.... Ive NEVER experienced anything like this in my life. INSANITY that this company is able to get away with this.
- March 2, 20201 out of 5I have been dealing with a billing issue since September 2019. I have visited the store in September, October, November, December, and February and the problem has still not been resolved and now it is JUNE. The manager was supposed to send an email to someone to get my problem fixed but when I called AT&T customer service regarding another issue, they had no record of any email being sent. I don't know who else to contact regarding my issue as AT&T numbers only funnel me to the general customer service lines who then refer me back to the store. It's a runaround. Be careful with BOGO. ****UPDATE**** it’s now June and the issue is still unresolved. I’m going to file a complaint with the BBB and hopefully someone will be willing and able to help me after that. OR, if someone who can fix the issue get back to me, that would be great.Response from AT&TMay 5, 2020Hi Kimberly G. We want to help everyone in a timely manner and apologize that this was not the case. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- December 22, 20191 out of 5The 2nd time I've been to that store both times none of the staff one in to work for the client very unprofessional just really seems like they don't careResponse from AT&TJanuary 7, 2020Hi Jay a. We want to help everyone in a timely manner and apologize that this was not the case. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope you will be back for a better experience.
- February 11, 20195 out of 5