AT&T Store Denver Colorado Boulevard
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Denver
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Denver?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Denver Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 26, 20205 out of 5Awesome location. Very knowledgeable and friendly and great customer service.
- October 15, 20202 out of 5In the many years (going on 20+ I believe) that I have been an AT&T customer, I have historically always been able to visit an AT&T store when I needed in-person service and received a seamless style of support from knowledgeable agents. For the first time today I had two different representatives at two different stores shirk responsibility for my reasonable request. I was told that MY problem was that they were not a corporate or prime store and point fingers of blame at each other. I was then told that the record of the product that was previously sold to me by AT&T was no longer accessible in their system and that I would have to handle any further purchased product replacement on my own. One AT&T agent even denied that the other AT&T store existed saying I could not have come from that store as there was no store at that location. In the end, these are corporate problems in training, competency, business continuity, and operational limitations that should not be placed on the customer to solve.
What I learned from my visit today is that AT&T is not behind their agents nor franchises who represent them nor the products that they sell. If that support structure was sound, I would not have been exposed to this type of back office politics and failure to deliver value. If these are leading indicators to service standards to come, I am concerned. Having worked in telecom for a decade and at the executive level, I find this troubling. I have family that works for T-Mobile at the executive level and they do not seem to have these problems. Perhaps you can explain why this is my experience. Please spare me excuses of circumstance and unaccountability for they will only be dismissed and passed on to friends and family. I happen to listen to AT&T otherwise.
Thank you for your attention in this matter.
- August 25, 20205 out of 5Amazing Staff! Tim and the rest of the staff Answered all of my questions and got me all set up. This is the best At&t store and employees in Denver They actually care. Thanks again.Response from AT&TAugust 25, 2020Thanks for providing such great feedback, Brian. We're pleased to hear that Tim & team met all your needs & more. We look forward to serving you in the future. Thanks again!
- August 5, 20205 out of 5M husband and I made an appointment with Crawford, the store manager to buy 2 iPhone 11s. There were problems setting up the phones but Crawford wouldn't quit until he got everything right, even missed his lunch. We would have been unable to solve the problems had we tried to set them up without help. Excellent service.
- July 11, 20201 out of 5Horrible customer service. Went in to buy a $99 Iphone 6 for our son and to try and reduce our monthly bill. We were informed we qualified for a free 4 th line and a free phone if we added this. Also signed up for auto draft as we we were told this would save us money monthly. Diamond, our ATT representative lied to us and misled us. We are now being charged $30 a month for a phone we were told was a free promotion as well as for the line. We also signed up for auto draft at her request stating we would get a monthly discount. All false. Our bill is now $100 higher a month. Watch out for these in store sales people They are not informed and will screw you.Response from AT&TAugust 4, 2020Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Kendal. We do our best to equip our team to assist our customers at the highest of levels. This is not the experience we want you or any of our customers to have when shopping at our location. We would love the opportunity to make this right, so please click on the link below and someone will reach out to you shortly after. Thank You!