AT&T Store Denver 6th & Broadway
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Denver
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Denver?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Denver Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- March 21, 20203 out of 5Close your store for everyone’s safety till this crisis ends.
- October 18, 20195 out of 5We just had a fabulous experience at this AT&T store! The staff, especially Steve, was efficient, knowledgeable and awesome!! Thank you
- December 6, 20185 out of 5The woman who helped me was thorough speedy and super friendly. She was great!!
- November 11, 20185 out of 5I went in with a quasi functioning cell phone and left with a new phone with my old backed up on it and good to go! No hassle. Just polite friendly conversation and on point service.
- July 29, 20181 out of 5I purchased the iPhone X from this store. While I was paying, the employee opened the box and began to set the phone up. Once she turned it on, the screen would turned on and she handed me the phone once I completed my payment. I swiped on the phone and it didn’t work. No touching on the screen worked but the buttons on the side did. She tried a couple of resets and nothing. So i asked if I could exchange it and she told me they would have to be able to get into the phone to make the exchange and since the screen didn’t work they couldn’t. So they directed me to take the phone to the Apple store at the ball a couple miles away and their store was closing. So I happly went with a little over an hour till the Apple store closed. I get there and Apple couldn’t help me because it was so late. Then I go to the AT&T store there in the mall to return the faulty phone and the guy there informs me there will be a restock fee and he doesn’t have time to try to waive it because the store is closing soon and I should try again in the morning. So the next morning I show up to the place i originally bought the phone as soon as they opened (I should have been at work). I asked to return the phone and was told word for word (No, we cannot return the phone, that will cost my store $1000 and I’m not taking that hit.” He then informed me that my only option is to go to Apple and get it replaced. Which I did but now I’m stuck with a phone I no longer wanted because the coustomer service was so poor. This was by far my worst customer service I have ever experienced.