AT&T Store Fountain Fountain
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Fountain
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Fountain?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Fountain Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 28, 20205 out of 5Mike abby did a great job taking care of us, and getting us everything we needed. He was super proficient, and answered any questions we had.
He was also super sympathetic to the experience we had at sprint, causing us to leave for at&t.Response from AT&TSeptember 29, 2020Wow, what a great review Tylor! Sounds like Mike was able to listen to your troubles you had with your prior wireless carrier and really took care of your needs. Glad we were able to help you out and Mike being able to deliver a top notch customer experience! Thanks again!
- April 1, 20201 out of 5If I could give this store 0 stars, I would. DO NOT GO HERE. My husband and I went in here to switch over from Verizon in December. Everything that we have experienced since then has made me regret our decision to switch to AT&T and it is all because of this store. We spent 4 hours in the store on the first day because they ported my number over wrong and then had to port it back to Verizon - I ended up getting charged $90 at Verizon for the reactivation fees, etc. because of their mistake. In addition, they had to create 2 accounts at AT&T because they messed up the first one and closed it. Well, along with closing it, comes a $30 fee. I almost got sent to collections for not paying that fee because of their mistake. I didn't even have access to the account, so I had no way to settle this. Then, I wasn't planning on upgrading my phone, but they somehow convinced me to because there was a promotion going on that would make it cheaper per month, after 3 months. Here I am 3 months later, still wasting about 2 hours a week on the phone with AT&T trying to fix our account that is messed up because of that day in the store. These people have no idea what they are doing and have cost my husband and I so much time and money it at this point is laughable. Go to any other store if possible. Unless, you enjoy wasting countless hours with customer service on the phone and in person.Response from AT&TApril 2, 2020Jordan, I am sorry for your experience. I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to talk with you if you have the time to see if there is anything I can do to help. My number is 720-431-3619, Thomas - I am the territory manager for this location. Again, if you have the time would welcome the opportunity to assist here if I can. Thank you.
- January 21, 20204 out of 5UPDATE: Thomas reached out to me this morning about my review and is going to replace my screen protector to the correct one. I appreciate the quick response and for fixing the issue completely. I wrote this review when I had first learned about having to purchase another screen protector and was upset, but after Thomas reaching out today, I will be updating my review rating to reflect the great customer service he has offered. Thank you Thomas!
ORIGINAL REVIEW: I’m extremely disappointed. My husband and I went in Friday to go and get new phones. I got the iPhone 11 pro and he got the pro max. I said I wanted the same screen protector as I had on my previous iPhone that was the tempered glass, which is not what I received. Another employee went and grabbed both screen protectors and mine ended up being just a regular screen protector and my husbands the tempered glass. Of course this was applied and then my phone was set up by the person helping us so I didn’t notice this until after we got home and I actually used my phone. My husband and I were busy during the weekend and he finally had a chance to go back in today to get his phone set up since it was mailed to us and they told us since it was already put on the phone we’d have to just purchase a new one. We were the only people in the store for everything except for the end so I know everyone else heard I wanted the tempered glass and it’s just disappointing that I have to spend another 30 dollars because of someone else’s mess up. I’ll just purchase my things from amazon now since they at least fix their mess ups without charging me again.Response from AT&TJanuary 22, 2020Eleanor - apologize for the experience here! This seems like a pretty easy fix for an issue we created. Look forward to seeing you to get this squared away. Certainly not going to have you purchase another accessory for an error on our part. Call us back/visit us at your convenience (719) 382 1906 and we will take care of this. Thanks, Thomas - Territory Sales Manager.
Ellie - thanks again for giving us the opportunity to get this right! Hope we can continue to earn your business in the future.
- January 12, 20201 out of 5Horrible and worthless service! Walked in and the reps looked to be more interested in playing around and joking than helping a customer. They were all talking crap about their boss and employer! They should all be reprimanded, COMPLETE DISRESPECT AND VERY DISAPPOINTING!Response from AT&TJanuary 15, 2020Mr. Jones I apologize for your experience at our store. This is not what we want to be known for, or the service we strive to provide to anyone. I would like to get more information from you so I can better follow up with my team and ensure this doesn't happen in the future to any of our AT&T customers. I can be reached at 719-382-1906, my name is Thomas and I am the territory manager for this location. Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for your time and the feedback.