AT&T Store Littleton Chanson Plaza
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Littleton Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 19, 20201 out of 5I went to AT&T at W Bowles in Littleton, Co Yesterday January 18th at 6:20pm and I experienced horrible customer service. I came in to get assistance with my phone to transfer my information to my new phone. There was a man name Ryan and a woman staff member who’s name I don’t know because she wasn’t wearing a name tag. This woman questioned me on where I got my phone and was rude about it. Then I was having trouble entering my iCloud ID she did not try to help. She was on her phone texting and she at several points throughout my visit was on facetime on her phone which is EXTREMELY DISRESPECTFUL AND UNPROFESSIONAL. I have never been disregarded so badly in any previous AT&T store. Not only that, her and Ryan were rude to a different customer who come in to get help and after that customer left the woman employee made a joke to Ryan about that customer. I don’t think making fun of customers should be allowed when customers are in the store.
This woman employee was rude and even when I asked if she could take my old phone she basically said no you can take it home. At all other AT&T stores in the past they have assisted me with this. I have been a AT&T customer since 2007 and have never been treated with this horrible customer service. I don’t think this should be tolerated and know I cannot go to this store, I have to find another location with those who will give me my time and attention. I was only there for 15 minutes and the lady still was on her phone talking with a significant other. This is beyond rude and I am offended and disrespected from the company.Response from AT&TJanuary 20, 2020Hello Brenda, N. We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. We know that first impressions are very important, and this is not the experience we wanted you to have. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- June 8, 20195 out of 5Geon helped us upgrade a phone and add an Apple Watch to our plan. He was super easy to talk to, helped us with all of our obscure weird questions, and explained things very clearly. He didn’t push products that we made clear that we didn’t need but let us know about options that would be helpful to us and even some future considerations for TV options. I would highly recommend this store, and Geon in particular is a super helpful person who we would be happy to work with in the future.Thanks Geon!
- March 14, 20195 out of 5
- February 13, 20192 out of 5The representative didn't explain a lot. I had to dig for information. He didn't ask why I was purchasing a new phone and none of my contacts or files got transferred like I wanted them to and I didn't know any better. He also took way too long to do the set up which wasn't even the full set up.
- July 30, 20185 out of 5Our experience with Ricky was awesome. He was fun, honest, and knowledgeable. Kudos to him!