AT&T Store Littleton Chanson Plaza
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Littleton
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Littleton?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Littleton Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 19, 20201 out of 5I went to AT&T at W Bowles in Littleton, Co Yesterday January 18th at 6:20pm and I experienced horrible customer service. I came in to get assistance with my phone to transfer my information to my new phone. There was a man name Ryan and a woman staff member who’s name I don’t know because she wasn’t wearing a name tag. This woman questioned me on where I got my phone and was rude about it. Then I was having trouble entering my iCloud ID she did not try to help. She was on her phone texting and she at several points throughout my visit was on facetime on her phone which is EXTREMELY DISRESPECTFUL AND UNPROFESSIONAL. I have never been disregarded so badly in any previous AT&T store. Not only that, her and Ryan were rude to a different customer who come in to get help and after that customer left the woman employee made a joke to Ryan about that customer. I don’t think making fun of customers should be allowed when customers are in the store.
This woman employee was rude and even when I asked if she could take my old phone she basically said no you can take it home. At all other AT&T stores in the past they have assisted me with this. I have been a AT&T customer since 2007 and have never been treated with this horrible customer service. I don’t think this should be tolerated and know I cannot go to this store, I have to find another location with those who will give me my time and attention. I was only there for 15 minutes and the lady still was on her phone talking with a significant other. This is beyond rude and I am offended and disrespected from the company.Response from AT&TJanuary 20, 2020Hello Brenda, N. We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. We know that first impressions are very important, and this is not the experience we wanted you to have. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- June 8, 20195 out of 5Geon helped us upgrade a phone and add an Apple Watch to our plan. He was super easy to talk to, helped us with all of our obscure weird questions, and explained things very clearly. He didn’t push products that we made clear that we didn’t need but let us know about options that would be helpful to us and even some future considerations for TV options. I would highly recommend this store, and Geon in particular is a super helpful person who we would be happy to work with in the future.Thanks Geon!
- March 14, 20195 out of 5
- February 13, 20192 out of 5The representative didn't explain a lot. I had to dig for information. He didn't ask why I was purchasing a new phone and none of my contacts or files got transferred like I wanted them to and I didn't know any better. He also took way too long to do the set up which wasn't even the full set up.
- July 30, 20184 out of 5