AT&T Store Highlands Ranch Highlands Ranch
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Highlands Ranch
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Highlands Ranch?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Highlands Ranch Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 19, 20202 out of 5Service was friendly & helpful when in store. I wish representative had spent more time telling me about increases in billing & service fees. Before my bill was $105 per month, $85 once phone was paid for. Now $162 with no extra data & modest upgrade.
- February 22, 20205 out of 5My fiancé and I were in the store yesterday 2/21/2020 to add a new line. We worked exclusively with Ron and Austin in the process of switching our personal account to a business account, and although we had some technical difficulties, we were treated with the utmost respect and kindness. They made the someone painful process less of a headache! The manager Austin was very professional and thoughtful, and Ron even reached out the next day when we were still having issues with the account to let us know he had checked on it again. I appreciate you Austin and Ron!Response from AT&TFebruary 24, 2020Hi Haylee J. Ron and Austin's number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience and make it effortless. We are always here to here to help! Thank you for the review.
- January 19, 20201 out of 5Terrible Customer Service. I placed an order online to be picked up at this location. I picked up my order, but was not given the Charging Pad I ordered. Since the store is nowhere near my house, and the mistake was in AT&T, I called and asked them to ship me my merchandise. The answer I was given was, “no.” Flat out...”no.” I couldn’t believe it. I had my order number ready, and a manager could have looked at the camera and verified that I was not handed the charger that I paid for.
I contacted customer care (as directed my the rude Team Member working at 11:30 on 1/19), and was told I had to work the problem out with the store.
I asked the customer care supervisor if they could contact the store and get this figured out for me and was told that I need to go tot he store. Frankly, I could care less about the $40 that AT&T stole from me, there is no way I’m going back to that store. I’m too frustrated with how poorly this is being handled, so I’m leaving a review in hopes the Manager reads his team’s reviews and decides to fix his teams mistake, coach them up on finding a way to say, “yes,” and sends me the charging pad to complete my order.Response from AT&TJanuary 21, 2020Hello Nick H! Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- December 9, 20195 out of 5Amazing customer Service! I stopped in and Dennis saved my life - So courteous and respectful. Jumped right in and solved my problem within 5 minutes. I expected to be there all morning. THANKS DENNIS - that is the kind of customer service that guarantees return customers.Response from AT&TDecember 17, 2019Hi! We are very happy Dennis was able to resolve the problem you had. Thank you for the feedback and we will see you next time!
- April 15, 20192 out of 5I went in to review my account. I wanted to set up autopay and discuss current charges that were applied to my account. The employees had continuous equipment issues and couldn’t process my payment. Their system kept crashing and the employee kept having to log back in to try and figure out my issues. I ended up not getting anything resolved, and was told to just call the online support center for help.