AT&T Store Highlands Ranch Highlands Ranch
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Highlands Ranch
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Highlands Ranch?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Highlands Ranch Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 19, 20202 out of 5Service was friendly & helpful when in store. I wish representative had spent more time telling me about increases in billing & service fees. Before my bill was $105 per month, $85 once phone was paid for. Now $162 with no extra data & modest upgrade.
- February 22, 20205 out of 5My fiancé and I were in the store yesterday 2/21/2020 to add a new line. We worked exclusively with Ron and Austin in the process of switching our personal account to a business account, and although we had some technical difficulties, we were treated with the utmost respect and kindness. They made the someone painful process less of a headache! The manager Austin was very professional and thoughtful, and Ron even reached out the next day when we were still having issues with the account to let us know he had checked on it again. I appreciate you Austin and Ron!Response from AT&TFebruary 24, 2020Hi Haylee J. Ron and Austin's number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience and make it effortless. We are always here to here to help! Thank you for the review.
- January 19, 20201 out of 5Terrible Customer Service. I placed an order online to be picked up at this location. I picked up my order, but was not given the Charging Pad I ordered. Since the store is nowhere near my house, and the mistake was in AT&T, I called and asked them to ship me my merchandise. The answer I was given was, “no.” Flat out...”no.” I couldn’t believe it. I had my order number ready, and a manager could have looked at the camera and verified that I was not handed the charger that I paid for.
I contacted customer care (as directed my the rude Team Member working at 11:30 on 1/19), and was told I had to work the problem out with the store.
I asked the customer care supervisor if they could contact the store and get this figured out for me and was told that I need to go tot he store. Frankly, I could care less about the $40 that AT&T stole from me, there is no way I’m going back to that store. I’m too frustrated with how poorly this is being handled, so I’m leaving a review in hopes the Manager reads his team’s reviews and decides to fix his teams mistake, coach them up on finding a way to say, “yes,” and sends me the charging pad to complete my order.Response from AT&TJanuary 21, 2020Hello Nick H! Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- December 9, 20195 out of 5Amazing customer Service! I stopped in and Dennis saved my life - So courteous and respectful. Jumped right in and solved my problem within 5 minutes. I expected to be there all morning. THANKS DENNIS - that is the kind of customer service that guarantees return customers.Response from AT&TDecember 17, 2019Hi! We are very happy Dennis was able to resolve the problem you had. Thank you for the feedback and we will see you next time!
- April 15, 20192 out of 5I went in to review my account. I wanted to set up autopay and discuss current charges that were applied to my account. The employees had continuous equipment issues and couldn’t process my payment. Their system kept crashing and the employee kept having to log back in to try and figure out my issues. I ended up not getting anything resolved, and was told to just call the online support center for help.