AT&T Store Loveland The Promenade Shops at Centerra
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Loveland
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Loveland?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Loveland Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 16, 20205 out of 5Jordan and Erin were exceptional with helping my family out with getting new phones! 5 upgraded phones and I'm sure I'll return to uprgade them again
- June 12, 20205 out of 5Tommy is extremely knowledgeable, he and Aaron are super helpful employees!
- February 17, 20201 out of 5I purchased an iPhone from this store in October, 2019. I was promised a "special promotion" of $10 a month for 30 months. When I was charged $20 on my bill, I called Hayden, the store manager, and he told me that it might take up to 4 months to show up on my bill. I called Hayden again on February 11, 2020 because the credit didn't appear. He said he would "try to make it right" and call me back. When I didn't hear from him I called him on February 17, 2020 and he said he spoke to his regional manager, Nick Smith, and there was nothing they could do about it. This is a scam. The salesman lies and they don't do anything about it. AT&T didn't do anything about it either. If I could give them zero stars, I would.
- April 29, 20195 out of 5I needed help with my iPhone 5 yes it's old but new to me and Tommy was so understanding and helpful to this Nana . Thank you Tommy !!
- April 6, 20192 out of 5My husband and I have been with AT&T for years and are pretty disappointed with their service, both at the store and on the phone. We recently upgraded to new phones and were not told by staff at the store, specifically the mngt. staff, to discontinue our old line, (we turned the phone in and didn't give it a thought), therefore were subsequently charged for a phone line that had not been used for a month. After much back and forth on the phone, the store reps, specifically mngt again, refused to take responsibility for their mistake, and we've been left to pay the bill. AT&T assistance on the phone adamantly refused to issue any type of credit and were not much help, as did the store. The issue was supposedly passed onto the marketing manager of the Loveland store, and we haven't heard back. Overall, the professionalism and assistance for taking care of issues were sorely lacking, and we will not be going back to this store. It would've taken an easy fix to clear up the mistake, and unfortunately no effort was made, resulting in our loss of business.