AT&T Store Loveland The Promenade Shops at Centerra
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Loveland Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 12, 20205 out of 5Tommy is extremely knowledgeable, he and Aaron are super helpful employees!
- February 17, 20201 out of 5I purchased an iPhone from this store in October, 2019. I was promised a "special promotion" of $10 a month for 30 months. When I was charged $20 on my bill, I called Hayden, the store manager, and he told me that it might take up to 4 months to show up on my bill. I called Hayden again on February 11, 2020 because the credit didn't appear. He said he would "try to make it right" and call me back. When I didn't hear from him I called him on February 17, 2020 and he said he spoke to his regional manager, Nick Smith, and there was nothing they could do about it. This is a scam. The salesman lies and they don't do anything about it. AT&T didn't do anything about it either. If I could give them zero stars, I would.
- April 29, 20195 out of 5I needed help with my iPhone 5 yes it's old but new to me and Tommy was so understanding and helpful to this Nana . Thank you Tommy !!
- April 6, 20192 out of 5My husband and I have been with AT&T for years and are pretty disappointed with their service, both at the store and on the phone. We recently upgraded to new phones and were not told by staff at the store, specifically the mngt. staff, to discontinue our old line, (we turned the phone in and didn't give it a thought), therefore were subsequently charged for a phone line that had not been used for a month. After much back and forth on the phone, the store reps, specifically mngt again, refused to take responsibility for their mistake, and we've been left to pay the bill. AT&T assistance on the phone adamantly refused to issue any type of credit and were not much help, as did the store. The issue was supposedly passed onto the marketing manager of the Loveland store, and we haven't heard back. Overall, the professionalism and assistance for taking care of issues were sorely lacking, and we will not be going back to this store. It would've taken an easy fix to clear up the mistake, and unfortunately no effort was made, resulting in our loss of business.
- February 21, 20195 out of 5The two representatives at the store were very helpful and accommodating. They were knowledgeable and very inviting