AT&T Store Thornton Thorncreek Crossing
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Thornton
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Thornton?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Thornton Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 6, 20211 out of 5If I could give this company zero stars I would. I never complain but I would like to share my experience with AT&T. This company is a complete ripoff, STAY AWAY !!!!there are better carriers, this company will juice up your bank account, and customer service line has no sympathy for you, all they want is to "STEAL' your money. when I first got my cell phone service in August with my own device (did not finance) I was told $50 a month + TAX according to Jaime my sales person. I asked Jaime twice " its $50 a month & it wont change correct?" he said "YES". Liess...... August $61.75, September $229.82, September again $99.55, October $50.66, November $81.10, December $169.20... lol "BYe". Remember my service was just one phone line and I did not finance a device.When I call Customer line 3 times to see what was going on with my billing, they always had an excuse for everything, none of their extra charges made sense. According to them I had the highest plan (Full Unlimited) one that I never agreed to.Even if I did agreed to full Unlimited so not worth it, went camping with my parents (they have Simple mobile) they had full service the whole time & I did not.$90 a month is not worth your time or your money. Its not an honest company, wish I had never made this mistake. Save your Money, their are a lot of honest carriers out there with better service.
- February 24, 20205 out of 5Had great experiences at this store. sales rep/Alejandro was great.Alejandro took time to answer all my questions & if he wasn't sure he went & found an answer for me.Alejandro walked me through the long process of becoming a Firstnet member & I really appreciate his patience with me. Alejandro is a great asset to the AT&T team at this store.Response from AT&TFebruary 26, 2020Hello Kevin!
Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. I am delighted that Alejandro was able to deliver on those goals, and make you feel valued and appreciated!
We look forward to providing the same level of service to you, your friends, and your family!
- April 8, 20195 out of 5Candy was great and helpful and personable and I got exactly what I came for. I was helped immediately upon arrival.
- March 31, 20195 out of 5Thanks to Alex for some great help and service. Been happy this store near my house always takes care of what I need.
- February 18, 20191 out of 5First of all we walked in and never got greeted the first 20 minutes of being in the store still sitting here and it's been 35 minutes and no one has helped us ... horrible customer service there is a tall bald headed guy with glasses and a dark blonde or whatever color hair female that work there and they both should be reprimanded and taught how to approach customers regardless of being with a customer or not should still greet customers when they first walk in ..