AT&T Store Westminster Westminster
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Westminster
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Westminster?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Westminster Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- April 16, 20205 out of 5Chris, the AT&T rep who assisted me, was fantastic! Explained phone was not repairable, got me a new phone, assisted with activation, and I was out of the store within an hour. Thank you!!Response from AT&TApril 17, 2020Hello Mis D, We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. We're so glad you took the time to reach out with a five star review. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers. We look forward to serving you again soon.
- March 21, 20201 out of 5DO NOT BUY HERE!
We made an appointment for 1pm. We were finally seen at 1:40p. Left the store at 4p. And I told them exactly what we wanted from devices to plans. It gets way worse:
From misinformation to messing up our port over.
We ported 5 lines and activated 1 more and thought all was well. We were wrong.
- we were quoted $174 plus tax after bill credits and first responder discount
- we were not informed that it can take 3 months to get your trade in credits.
-we were not informed it would take up to 3 months to get first responder discount.
- we were told half our activation fees would be waived for brining 6 lines in. We were charged $180.
- our first bill was auto drafted 6 days after we moved over, instead of $174 plus tax our first bill was $569!
- we were not billed to the card we provided instead another member of my family got hit with that bill
-two of the 6 lines were under the wrong name.
- one line never ported over
-spent hours on the line with customer care getting answers to our questions.
- manager tried to make you feel you don’t have an option with the warranties. “I never let phones walk out of here without them being protected”.
-sad part is you have a 14 day return policy. But since your bill credits don’t show up for months you fall way out of policy.
Now we are stuck....Response from AT&TMarch 21, 2020Hi Michael,
We know that first impressions are very important and this is not the experience we wanted you to have. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
Please feel free to reach out to me personally at firstname.lastname@example.org so I can help to resolve these issues.
- October 16, 20191 out of 5Horrible customer service! Only 2 employees working and 3rd employee walked out door while 8 customers waiting. Waited 30 minutes and gave up. What a joke!Response from AT&TOctober 22, 2019Hi Mike, M. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We hope to serve you in a more timely manner on your next visit!
- May 10, 20191 out of 5I arrived at 6:30PM. I was greeted by the Assistant Manager Joanna, she said, “you are logged.” A Hispanic man walked in she helped him instead of logging him. Then proceeded to help a Hispanic family that walked in. I asked one of her employees for her name and title because at 7:22PM I had not been helped. I guess I need to be Hispanic to get assistance at that location.
- April 8, 20195 out of 5The AT&T representative knew exactly what questions to ask after I explained the problems I was having with my phone, the problem was solved quickly.