AT&T Store Dayville Killingly Commons
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
1111 Killingly Commons Dr
, CT 06241
Our #1 Priority is to keep our customers, staff and communities safe. We ask customers to use our self-service options by visiting att.com or download the myAT&T app to complete transactions like pay your bill, upgrade your device and buy accessories 24/7. This will help our stores serve critical customer needs.
Fast. Free. Convenient with curbside delivery
Place your order online, then visit our store to pick up your order with our NEW curbside delivery! Subject to availability. Order must be placed by 4pm local time. Restrictions apply.
Graduation Gift Guide 2020
Celebrate your grad with the gift of connection. Check out the AT&T Graduation gift guide for ideas & deals on the latest phones, smartwatches, & tablets.
Apple iPhone SE
Learn how to get the powerful new iPhone SE for $5/mo. Req's 0% APR 30 mo. agmt . For well qualified customers. Req’s qualifying unlimited plan. AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy.
INTRODUCING AT&T TV
AT&T TV combines Live TV, a huge On Demand library, Cloud DVR storage, Voice Control, plus access to 5000+ TV & music apps all in one device!
5G Phones From AT&T
Experience the future of mobile communication now─with AT&T 5G phones like the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G, Samsung Galaxy Note10+, LG V60 ThinQ 5G & more. Limited AT&T 5G availability. May not be available in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Dayville Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Looking for the hottest new device or an awesome accessory? Our Killingly Commons Store location has got you covered. We’re your one-stop shop in Dayville, CT. We have phones, tablets, wearables, and more that you’ll love. We also offer in-store activation, so you can get your device up and running in no time. Need a case? How about a charger? Some new headphones? We have all that—and more. And while you’re in the store, make sure to check out our DIRECTV® and AT&T TV NOW packages. They deliver the shows and movies people love talking about. So, now that you know us a little better, stop by our Dayville, CT store located at 1111 Killingly Commons Dr! We’d love to get to know you.
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
3.9 out of 5.0(18 Reviews)
- January 29, 20201 out of 5The only reason I am giving one star is because you have to chose a star. This should be zero stars. I ordered a phone online, chose the Killingly store as my pick up spot because it's the closest store to my house. I got there, realized I forgot my driver's license, but had a different state issued ID. It was a medical card from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. It was a valid picture ID issued by the STATE. They would not take the id. The pick up instructions are:
Things to remember when you pick up your order:
Bring a valid Drivers License, State Issued ID, or passport.
Brand-new account? Make sure the account holder picks up the order and has form of payment.
Transferring from another carrier? Bring that account number.
I had a state issued ID. I was discrimated against because it was a Medical Cannabis Patient ID. But it was a valid state issued picture ID. There is no instruction that says a medical card is not a valid form of ID.
I could not pick up my phone. Then the manager who was on shift at 11:20am on 1/29/20 decided to get even snarkier and tried to shame me for driving to the store without my license. Duh if you forgot you license, yeah you drove without a license.
I just wanted to make sure you know that not only did I cancel my new phone purchase, you are losing a customer over this. Yes, a customer with three lines that replaces her phones every 2 years. So Bye Bye At&T.
- January 13, 20205 out of 5Brandy provided excellent service transferring our phone.She was very knowledgeable,professional,and a major improvement for that store. Thank you Brandy!
- March 26, 20194 out of 5Purchased 2 Samsung Galaxy phones. Store personnel and sales representative from Samsung were helpful in setting up our accounts.
- November 9, 20185 out of 5I love the service at t give us and I recommend everyone to buy there
- August 21, 20182 out of 5The representative was very unprofessional. Upon entering store, I overheard him telling people before us that the manager was there, but doing manager things in the back. When helping us, he complained about the computers in the store and about Apple products. I just needed to pay a bill. He picked his face and examined while assisting me. Then the computer acted up and we had to do everything again on the tablet. He made reference to being ‘like’ asbergers as he had memorized our phone number, and even my 12 year old thought it was in appropriate to reference being ‘ like ’ any health condition. Completely inappropriate and way too long just to pay a bill.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.