AT&T Store Dayville Killingly Commons
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Dayville
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Dayville?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Dayville Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 29, 20201 out of 5The only reason I am giving one star is because you have to chose a star. This should be zero stars. I ordered a phone online, chose the Killingly store as my pick up spot because it's the closest store to my house. I got there, realized I forgot my driver's license, but had a different state issued ID. It was a medical card from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. It was a valid picture ID issued by the STATE. They would not take the id. The pick up instructions are:
Things to remember when you pick up your order:
Bring a valid Drivers License, State Issued ID, or passport.
Brand-new account? Make sure the account holder picks up the order and has form of payment.
Transferring from another carrier? Bring that account number.
I had a state issued ID. I was discrimated against because it was a Medical Cannabis Patient ID. But it was a valid state issued picture ID. There is no instruction that says a medical card is not a valid form of ID.
I could not pick up my phone. Then the manager who was on shift at 11:20am on 1/29/20 decided to get even snarkier and tried to shame me for driving to the store without my license. Duh if you forgot you license, yeah you drove without a license.
I just wanted to make sure you know that not only did I cancel my new phone purchase, you are losing a customer over this. Yes, a customer with three lines that replaces her phones every 2 years. So Bye Bye At&T.
- January 13, 20205 out of 5Brandy provided excellent service transferring our phone.She was very knowledgeable,professional,and a major improvement for that store. Thank you Brandy!
- March 26, 20194 out of 5Purchased 2 Samsung Galaxy phones. Store personnel and sales representative from Samsung were helpful in setting up our accounts.
- November 9, 20185 out of 5I love the service at t give us and I recommend everyone to buy there
- August 21, 20182 out of 5The representative was very unprofessional. Upon entering store, I overheard him telling people before us that the manager was there, but doing manager things in the back. When helping us, he complained about the computers in the store and about Apple products. I just needed to pay a bill. He picked his face and examined while assisting me. Then the computer acted up and we had to do everything again on the tablet. He made reference to being ‘like’ asbergers as he had memorized our phone number, and even my 12 year old thought it was in appropriate to reference being ‘ like ’ any health condition. Completely inappropriate and way too long just to pay a bill.