AT&T Store Dayville Killingly Commons
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
1111 Killingly Commons Dr
, CT 06241
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Dayville
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Dayville?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Dayville Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 5, 20201 out of 5Called the store to.ask if they had iphone 11promax in stock was told yeah plenty! Show up next day to purchase said phone, nope, they do NOT have them in stock. Had to order which I could have done from home, had they taken seconds to actually check before answering! Wasted trip! Not happy! Will not use this store.
- January 29, 20201 out of 5The only reason I am giving one star is because you have to chose a star. This should be zero stars. I ordered a phone online, chose the Killingly store as my pick up spot because it's the closest store to my house. I got there, realized I forgot my driver's license, but had a different state issued ID. It was a medical card from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. It was a valid picture ID issued by the STATE. They would not take the id. The pick up instructions are:
Things to remember when you pick up your order:
Bring a valid Drivers License, State Issued ID, or passport.
Brand-new account? Make sure the account holder picks up the order and has form of payment.
Transferring from another carrier? Bring that account number.
I had a state issued ID. I was discrimated against because it was a Medical Cannabis Patient ID. But it was a valid state issued picture ID. There is no instruction that says a medical card is not a valid form of ID.
I could not pick up my phone. Then the manager who was on shift at 11:20am on 1/29/20 decided to get even snarkier and tried to shame me for driving to the store without my license. Duh if you forgot you license, yeah you drove without a license.
I just wanted to make sure you know that not only did I cancel my new phone purchase, you are losing a customer over this. Yes, a customer with three lines that replaces her phones every 2 years. So Bye Bye At&T.
- January 13, 20205 out of 5Brandy provided excellent service transferring our phone.She was very knowledgeable,professional,and a major improvement for that store. Thank you Brandy!
- March 26, 20194 out of 5Purchased 2 Samsung Galaxy phones. Store personnel and sales representative from Samsung were helpful in setting up our accounts.
- November 9, 20185 out of 5I love the service at t give us and I recommend everyone to buy there
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.