AT&T Store Dayville Killingly Commons
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
1111 Killingly Commons Dr
, CT 06241
Request an Appointment
Apple iPhone 12
Buy the new iPhone 12 Pro from AT&T in Dayville. Learn how new and existing customers get the new iPhone 12 for $0 with trade-in.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro
Buy the new iPhone 12 Pro from AT&T. Learn how new and existing customers get $800 off the new iPhone 12 Pro with trade-in.
Early Holiday Deals!
Visit AT&T’s Holiday Gift Guide for early deals on gifts for you and everyone on your list – all from the comfort and safety of your own home!
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Dayville
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Dayville?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Dayville Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 29, 20201 out of 5The only reason I am giving one star is because you have to chose a star. This should be zero stars. I ordered a phone online, chose the Killingly store as my pick up spot because it's the closest store to my house. I got there, realized I forgot my driver's license, but had a different state issued ID. It was a medical card from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. It was a valid picture ID issued by the STATE. They would not take the id. The pick up instructions are:
Things to remember when you pick up your order:
Bring a valid Drivers License, State Issued ID, or passport.
Brand-new account? Make sure the account holder picks up the order and has form of payment.
Transferring from another carrier? Bring that account number.
I had a state issued ID. I was discrimated against because it was a Medical Cannabis Patient ID. But it was a valid state issued picture ID. There is no instruction that says a medical card is not a valid form of ID.
I could not pick up my phone. Then the manager who was on shift at 11:20am on 1/29/20 decided to get even snarkier and tried to shame me for driving to the store without my license. Duh if you forgot you license, yeah you drove without a license.
I just wanted to make sure you know that not only did I cancel my new phone purchase, you are losing a customer over this. Yes, a customer with three lines that replaces her phones every 2 years. So Bye Bye At&T.
- January 13, 20205 out of 5Brandy provided excellent service transferring our phone.She was very knowledgeable,professional,and a major improvement for that store. Thank you Brandy!
- March 26, 20194 out of 5Purchased 2 Samsung Galaxy phones. Store personnel and sales representative from Samsung were helpful in setting up our accounts.
- November 9, 20185 out of 5I love the service at t give us and I recommend everyone to buy there
- August 21, 20182 out of 5The representative was very unprofessional. Upon entering store, I overheard him telling people before us that the manager was there, but doing manager things in the back. When helping us, he complained about the computers in the store and about Apple products. I just needed to pay a bill. He picked his face and examined while assisting me. Then the computer acted up and we had to do everything again on the tablet. He made reference to being ‘like’ asbergers as he had memorized our phone number, and even my 12 year old thought it was in appropriate to reference being ‘ like ’ any health condition. Completely inappropriate and way too long just to pay a bill.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.