AT&T Store Wilmington Midway Plaza
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Wilmington
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Wilmington?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Wilmington Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 17, 20201 out of 5If I could give zero stars, I would.
We moved three lines from AT&T on July 3, after Herb would not honor a promotion found on line, because he said, the requirement is in the "fine print" on his iPad. When pressed, he said, "its not my company".
Now we are fighting with AT&T over our last bill. Our account was set up to pay prior to usage. The billing period is July 2 to August 1. We paid for three days of service that were used, but AT&T expects us to pay the entire bill and trust them to refund the difference.
We went to the store twice to try to sort out the bill. Both times we were told, "there is nothing we can do". AT&T customer service will not help because we are no longer customers and they cannot verify we are the account owners by sending a secure PIN.
Unless AT&T develops a more flexible process, they will continue to lose customers to competitors.Response from AT&TAugust 21, 2020Hi Charlie W.. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations.
- July 12, 20201 out of 5Service was terribleResponse from AT&TJuly 15, 2020Hello Antonio This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- June 23, 20205 out of 5Ramon the Manager and the staff were very helpful, pleasant, and respectful! I recommend this location to anyone looking for excellent customer service.Response from AT&TJune 24, 2020Hello Lanette E Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Thank you for providing feedback in your most recent visit with us, we are always excited to hear our team is giving the customer experience you are looking for. We appreciate the time you have taken and look forward with working with you again in the near future.
- February 25, 20205 out of 5Great customer service. Keith and Ramon were very professional and attentive to the issue I had. The issue was solved. I am very satisfied customer. Thank you.
- March 9, 20194 out of 5the store is beautiful the staff was beautiful the phone is beautifulBUT UM I KEEP GETTING CUT OFF CANT BE HEARD THE BARS ONLY GIVE ME 1 AND HALF TO 2 BARS SO THE AT&T PHONE SERVICE ITSELF IS NOT SO BEAUTIFUL VERY ANNOYING FOR ALL THAT MONEY I SPENT ON THE PHONE OH AND THE AT&T STORE HAS NOT MUCH TO DO WITH THE SERVICE OF THE PHONE!