AT&T Store Cocoa Cocoa
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
2701 Clearlake Rd
, FL 32922
Request an Appointment
Apple iPhone 12
Buy the new iPhone 12 Pro from AT&T in Cocoa. Learn how new and existing customers get the new iPhone 12 for $0 with trade-in.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro
Buy the new iPhone 12 Pro from AT&T. Learn how new and existing customers get $800 off the new iPhone 12 Pro with trade-in.
Early Holiday Deals!
Visit AT&T’s Holiday Gift Guide for early deals on gifts for you and everyone on your list – all from the comfort and safety of your own home!
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Cocoa
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Cocoa?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Cocoa Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 26, 20201 out of 5Worst Associate and Manager Ever! Floor associate (Hispanic man who refused to give his name and wore no name tag) put my new screen protector over a cracked one. When I questioned him, he claimed that the Screen was cracked (so he just put a screen protector over a cracked screen?). I said ‘no it is not, you left the old protector on’. He proceeded to tell me that 'I know phones, I know phones, the screen is cracked'. When I asked for his name he just said 'ahhh, ahhh' then started complaining that he did not do anything wrong. The manager, Cody, finally came out at this point. He never gave his name (I had to read his name tag). Cody looked at it and said the same thing lifting the edge and saying ‘see, it’s some kind of plastic under there’ (it was the adhesive film from the cracked protector). After they both continued to call me a liar by saying there was not a screen protector under the new one I finally took the phone back and in 6 seconds had removed both the new screen and the old screen and held them up in front of both of these 'phone guys' and said 'yes, there are'. The manager just looked at the associate and said, 'get her a new one'. He never apologized, never gave his name, never provided the associates name, even though I asked. Then, while I waited for this 'I know Phones' guy to put on a new screen protector I caught the manager videoing me with an iPad from the floor. He saw me notice him, so he scanned away like he was filming the store (at 7:30PM at night). I finally got my phone back and said ‘thank you’ to which neither one replied.
Most unprofessional and inexperienced individuals I have ever met!
- September 19, 20195 out of 5excellent service Samantha helped me,took time to explain everything,and was very knowledgeable about the products
- July 10, 20195 out of 5
- June 15, 20191 out of 5The service is terrible. always a wait. never enough help. One of the workers watched us come in and never said hello have a seat. The other one had a customer. for an hour. This is not once it's every time I come to this store.your something needs to be done for the prices you charge.
- November 6, 20185 out of 5Went great! Wonderful service. Love my new phone. Very happy
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.