AT&T Store Merritt Island Merritt Island
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Merritt Island
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Merritt Island?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Merritt Island Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 13, 20203 out of 5In reference to my 11/10/2020 post, I am happy to say Kevin, the store manager reached out to me and advised he was trying his best to mitigate my issue and is trying to get me the phone I was promised. I feel confident he is working hard to help. Thank you Kevin for trying! I look forward to working with you going forward!Response from AT&TNovember 25, 2020Hey Brian! Glad I could help turn this situation around. We truly do value you as a customer and appreciate the work you do for our community! Please come back and see us soon. Kevin
- November 10, 20201 out of 5I contacted the store to speak with the manager, Kevin yesterday since I have not heard anything back from either AT&T or the Merritt Island Store. After explaining my case to another employee, who was friendly, He advised me he would leave a message for Kevin to call me as I am not having a good customer experience (refer to my earlier review from October 23, 2020). On the Merritt Island store website, Kevin is quoted as saying he "is passionate about delivering an extraordinary customer experience and making sure that our customers know how much they are valued and appreciated." Still, nothing heard from Kevin... It seems as if he really is not that passionate. All I am looking for is for someone to show me how valued their customers are like the website promises. I'm frustrated I brought in three additional sales for this store. Just disappointing!Response from AT&TNovember 25, 2020Hey Brian! Glad I could help turn this situation around. We truly do value you as a customer and appreciate the work you do for our community! Please come back and see us soon. Kevin
- November 2, 20201 out of 5SIMPLY DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS AT&T EXPERIENCE!! On Oct 23, 2020, I went to the Merritt Island store to inquire about an upgrade to the iPhone 12 pro. Daniel, the associate was professional and able to guide me through the process including paying the $70 for taxes. I was told the phone would be delivered that Sunday between 12 and 2. That time came and went with no delivery and no communication. It is important to note I brought in three additional successful sales of the same phones through some friends of mine. My friends all received their phones. Since that time I followed up with my salesperson who advised me to contact AT&T. I spent approximately 2 hours getting passed from one manager to another to no avail. I was told I MAY receive my phone sometime next month. Each operator told me I needed to understand the iPhone 12 pro is very popular and I just need to wait. Why did my friends get theirs? I just visited the Merritt Island store for a third time to see if they were able to help. Apparently, they were not. To say I am disappointed in the service I have received from AT&T would be an understatement! Although my original salesperson seems to have done his job, it does not seem as if Merritt Island store leadership has tried to help. I left my third visit from the store today with a "Maybe you'll get it by the end of the month". It was because of my efforts the Merritt Island Store got three additional sales and I seem to have been penalized and AT&T literally does not care.Response from AT&TNovember 25, 2020Hey Brian! Glad I could help turn this situation around. We truly do value you as a customer and appreciate the work you do for our community! Please come back and see us soon. Kevin
- September 24, 20205 out of 5Excellent Customer Service at the Merritt Island store.
Philip helped us today and he couldn't have been nicer or more helpful!
The last time there George helped us and he was awesome tooResponse from AT&TSeptember 28, 2020Hello Cindy S. This type of feedback is a prime example of what we aim to accomplish in all of our interactions with customers. I am happy to read that Phillip and Jorge have both lived up to the expectation! Please come back and see us soon.
- September 24, 20205 out of 5Daniel & Kevin went out of their way to help me. They helped me with an ordering issue that anyone else would have just said there was nothing else they could do. They went the extra mile & you don't see that very often these days. I'm very appreciative.Response from AT&TSeptember 28, 2020Hi Maci L. Thank you so much for the feedback! Though your issue was unique, we always try our best to provide our customers with the exceptional service they deserve. We look forward to working with you and your business in the future. Come back and see us soon.