AT&T Store Fort Lauderdale Pmg Plaza
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Fort Lauderdale
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Fort Lauderdale?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Fort Lauderdale Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 20, 20205 out of 5Mike went out of his way to help me with a problem I was having with my phone since I do have AT+T for my service on my cell. I had no idea what I was doing wrong. Our phone service, for our cells , are with your company.I am speaking of both my daughter and me. If you keep having employees such as him,we will remain happy consumers.Response from AT&TJune 20, 2020Hi Belle R. We know that first impressions are very important. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- June 7, 20201 out of 5Went to this location first to upgrade my phone. The level of service was horrible. The person assisting me kept saying your license says William but account is in name of Bill so Bill needs to be here to upgrade. When I asked for manager I was first told he was busy, I was one of two customers in the store. As I took my license back and went to leave he advised the worker standing 6 feet away was the manager. As I explained why I was leaving the manager shrugged his shoulders as if he could care less. I then went to another location and received the service expected. I do not recommend this location, take the 10 minutes and drive to downtown store! Letter also sent to main customer service that with so many people unemployed they can certainly do better with their hires in this location .Response from AT&TJune 7, 2020Hello William D We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- November 11, 20195 out of 5******Excellent Customer Service*******I want to commend Armando on the Excellent Customer Service that he provided me today, when I went in to the store, to check on an order I had placed for Internet service. I am moving to a new home, and had been waiting for the previous customer at my new address to place a cancel on their service. Armando went above and beyond to get the order pushed through, to allow me to set a date for installation. I am a retired at&t employee. I would have been honored to have a team such as Armando, when I worked for the company! Thanks so much Armando for all of your assistance!Response from AT&TNovember 12, 2019Hi Steven, S. We do our best to equip our team to assist our customers. Your experience in our store matters to us, We appreciate your feedback and look forward to you working with Armando and our team in the future!
- June 17, 20191 out of 5LAZY by not solveing problems for their customers and taking a hands off approach once they tell you what needs to be done. IE o you need to call the insurance company... can you call them and help begin the claim process so i am not wasting more time? No... Incompetent by not knowing how to problem solve their customers problem and immediately pushing the problem back to the customer or to try to sell them.My phone stopped charging last night, i tried wireless charging, wired, restarting, factory restarting... everything. I came into the store, the rep said it could have water damage, proceeded to remove my screen protector, to see a perfectly good phone with no damage... I left the store after spending 2hrs on the phone in the corner of the store sorting through the warranty claims process. No one from the store stayed with me to help, no one offered either. I left without my screen protector, a still broken phone, and frustrated. 2 and a half hours later i was done with the process and now still need to wait till tomorrow to have a phone. 2 Businesses stopped today because of poor customer service from AT&T's very own Corporate store.
- April 19, 20195 out of 5The folks at this store are excellent. I found “JoJo” very helpful in resolving several of my issues.