AT&T Store Fort Lauderdale Pmg Plaza
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Fort Lauderdale
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Fort Lauderdale?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Fort Lauderdale Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 20, 20205 out of 5Mike went out of his way to help me with a problem I was having with my phone since I do have AT+T for my service on my cell. I had no idea what I was doing wrong. Our phone service, for our cells , are with your company.I am speaking of both my daughter and me. If you keep having employees such as him,we will remain happy consumers.Response from AT&TJune 20, 2020Hi Belle R. We know that first impressions are very important. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- June 7, 20201 out of 5Went to this location first to upgrade my phone. The level of service was horrible. The person assisting me kept saying your license says William but account is in name of Bill so Bill needs to be here to upgrade. When I asked for manager I was first told he was busy, I was one of two customers in the store. As I took my license back and went to leave he advised the worker standing 6 feet away was the manager. As I explained why I was leaving the manager shrugged his shoulders as if he could care less. I then went to another location and received the service expected. I do not recommend this location, take the 10 minutes and drive to downtown store! Letter also sent to main customer service that with so many people unemployed they can certainly do better with their hires in this location .Response from AT&TJune 7, 2020Hello William D We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- November 11, 20195 out of 5******Excellent Customer Service*******I want to commend Armando on the Excellent Customer Service that he provided me today, when I went in to the store, to check on an order I had placed for Internet service. I am moving to a new home, and had been waiting for the previous customer at my new address to place a cancel on their service. Armando went above and beyond to get the order pushed through, to allow me to set a date for installation. I am a retired at&t employee. I would have been honored to have a team such as Armando, when I worked for the company! Thanks so much Armando for all of your assistance!Response from AT&TNovember 12, 2019Hi Steven, S. We do our best to equip our team to assist our customers. Your experience in our store matters to us, We appreciate your feedback and look forward to you working with Armando and our team in the future!
- June 17, 20191 out of 5LAZY by not solveing problems for their customers and taking a hands off approach once they tell you what needs to be done. IE o you need to call the insurance company... can you call them and help begin the claim process so i am not wasting more time? No... Incompetent by not knowing how to problem solve their customers problem and immediately pushing the problem back to the customer or to try to sell them.My phone stopped charging last night, i tried wireless charging, wired, restarting, factory restarting... everything. I came into the store, the rep said it could have water damage, proceeded to remove my screen protector, to see a perfectly good phone with no damage... I left the store after spending 2hrs on the phone in the corner of the store sorting through the warranty claims process. No one from the store stayed with me to help, no one offered either. I left without my screen protector, a still broken phone, and frustrated. 2 and a half hours later i was done with the process and now still need to wait till tomorrow to have a phone. 2 Businesses stopped today because of poor customer service from AT&T's very own Corporate store.
- April 19, 20195 out of 5The folks at this store are excellent. I found “JoJo” very helpful in resolving several of my issues.