AT&T Store Fort Lauderdale Ft. Lauderdale-Downtown
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Fort Lauderdale
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Fort Lauderdale?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Fort Lauderdale Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 25, 20201 out of 5Clowns. They quote one price, but ATT bills for higher amount. Went back three times to straighten it out. Each time we were told “this always happens.” But they could not resolve it saying “I don’t know” or “it’s not what I do.” The last time (yesterday), Manager Bernie chastised us when we expressed our frustration with their inability to resolve the problem. We left, drove right to Verizon, and got a lower price that is being honored, a free phone, and first rate customer service. Don’t patronize these clowns, go with the pros.
- May 16, 20201 out of 5Pushed hard PBuyer beware! Nice corporate store with plenty of parking and comfy couches as well as several tVs streaming not so subtle U-verse programming. However, The salespeople are unscrupulous scamsters Who are just trying to upsell you. Brandon pushed hard for me to add u-verse Service which I declined. However, A week later I was receiving multiple phone calls to install my new u-verse service. Also he added multiple unnecessary services on both of my lines I assume to pad his commission. Stay away, VERY far awayResponse from AT&TMay 17, 2020Hello Matt w We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- March 7, 20205 out of 5Great customer service.Response from AT&TMarch 9, 2020Hi Ari H. Thank you! We value all of our customers!
- November 4, 20191 out of 5I rather have root-canal without the novacane than to deal with the reps in the store.Response from AT&TNovember 12, 2019Hi Tony! We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. We do our best to equip our team to assist our customers. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope you will be back for a better experience.
- November 4, 20191 out of 5Had the worst customer service experience on Sunday 11/03/2019 With 2 of the 3 employees on staff, the 4th was at lunch. I went to purchase the iPhone 11 and was help by Danny who spent more time watching the Sport Channel than assisting me with my transaction. I even asked Danny to please pay more attention to my transaction instead of catching up with what was new with college (Duke) basket ball. The second sales rep came over and told me to "calm down". When I asked if he was a Supervisor or Manager, he replied no and attempted to dismiss me like a child. I did find it funny whenever, I attempted to look at his name badge, he lifted his iPad over it. It should not be too difficult to figure who it was if the Compliance Department wants to know.
When I inquired about accessories to wrap up the transaction ASAP for the phone, I was given "they are over there and was pointed in the direction of the Wall case with Danny's chin. Also, I had to ask 3 times what was it he wanted me to sign before I got an answer and asked another 3 times for copies for my records. Danny was more interested in getting me to bundle my other services in between watching TV and seeing how upset I was getting. I was not asked if I had any questions before leaving the store. I actually left the store without knowing how to use my new phone. The blame cannot even be put on the Sales rep, it should be placed on whomever thought this rep should be allow to assist customers. Clearly training & coaching is needed. I called Ebony Greene, the Retail Sales Manager today at 10:00am, went over the everything and got, "I apologize for what happened". Even after explaining I left the store without knowing how to use the phone, one would think she would have offered for me to come back and have someone spend 5-10 minutes reviewing the phone with me. No. Again I received poor customer service. Absolutely no effort was made to assist this AT&T customer for over 17 years. These were just the quick highlights of a Sunday afternoon...
STAY AWAY FROM THIS STORE!!!Response from AT&TNovember 4, 2019Hi Joe D. We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.