AT&T Store Melbourne Town Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
2250 Town Center Ave
, FL 32940
Request an Appointment
Childhood Cancer Awareness: Let There Be GOLD
GOLD is the symbolic color for Childhood Cancer Awareness. All month long, our store will shine bright in support of children and families affected by cancer. Learn more and spread the word! #LetThereBeGOLD
HBO Max - Discover a new streaming experience
We're adding HBO Max to select plans and packages. Now get even more entertainment with wireless, TV, or internet.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Melbourne
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Melbourne?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Melbourne Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- April 19, 20201 out of 5It was discoversed through text messages that an AT&T employee by the name of Mr. Byron Gibson who works at 2250 Town Center Avenue, Melbourne, Florida used my girlfriend (who was interested on obtaining a job there at the time) cellphone number for personal use. Mr. Gibson told my girlfriend that he "knew the manager and could get her a job". On multiple occasions it was also discover that Mr. Gibson attempted to ask her out late at night to various bars/drinking locations. Mr. Gibson knew my girlfriend was in a relationship and still pursued her. It was also discovered that Mr. Gibson searched for my girlfriend on Facebook, wrote her on there as well and attempted to meet with her yet again. It seems to me that Mr. Gibson has broken a few policies and it should call for his termination IMMEDIATELY. Mr. Gibson has flirted with my girlfriend on multiple occasions as my girlfriend on a constant basis told Mr. Gibbson that she has a boyfriend and he has not listened. Who's to say that he did this before which is scary. It's employees like Mr. Gibson that should not have a job in a field where personal information can easily be obtained. I been attempting to find a contact number to speak with a personnel in the corporate office, however, there is no way to contact anyone via email or number except through this. Mr. Gibson is very unprofessional and this should be address ASAP. If termination is not in line for Mr. Gibson, then I believe the news or a lawyer wouldn't mind this testimony. I will be waiting for a response and hope Mr. Gibson no longer works for AT&T.
- March 27, 20195 out of 5Went in to purchase an XR and it was easy, peasey. I knew what I wanted so our discussions were about financing and functions. Everyone there was professional and knowledgeable.
- March 12, 20195 out of 5Very helpful and friendly staff!!! Forgot my phone and needed help getting my info transferred to a new SIM card. They were able to assist with no problems.
- March 7, 20195 out of 5My experience was great! Professional and timely service
- December 15, 20181 out of 5To whom it may concern, I was recently told about the AT&t firstnet program through some fellow firefighters I work with. We were leaving our previous provider, and were going to be switching to AT&T/ firstnet and getting my wife a new LG Vg android phone. I was going to keep my current device and was told I could do so during the switch to firstnet. During the two-and-a-half-hour process I felt like I was being sold a car. I had my 4 year son and my 3 month old daughter along with my wife. The sales associate tried to sell me a new phone even though I already told them I wanted to keep my current phone being because it was brand new. I was never told that device was an incompatible and was not going to be able to switch over and have the phone unlocked until after the fact, two and a half hours later. I was told that the only thing that could be done, was for me to buy a new phone at the end of the process. I politely told them no I will not be buying a new phone and I would like to cancel the current process and provide my own service elsewhere. Needless to say I was frustrated because I was lead in one direction only to be let down. Wasted precious time with my family, we also missed seeing Santa Claus during all of this.To add it all up, this all happened on December 8th. I was not able to transfer my numbers back to another service until December 10th due to the sales associate not reporting the phone back into their possession. Mind you we never had possession of the phone in the first place, no purchase was ever processed. Now I'm having to switch back to my original provider and pay for activation SIM cards etc out of my own pocket due to AT&t complete lack of customer service and care. On top of not having phones for two almost three days. I had to personally take off work and drive down to the original snore because AT&t customer service could not get in touch with the store manager or the store branch. Again a complete waste of my time and money out of my pocket. When I went back to the store Branch there was a gentleman there pretty much by himself. He set everything back on track and gave me my pins that I needed was extremely nice and would give him credit. Unfortunately the store manager was nowhere to be found yet again and the original person that I was dealing with was not there. Overall, If this is how they're going to treat their first responders, military and Police I would not recommend AT&T to anyone.
More locations in the Melbourne area
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.