AT&T Store North Miami Biscayne Boulevard
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for North Miami
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in North Miami?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the North Miami Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 11, 20205 out of 5I was in this store today with a question/problem
I was helped by Isaac Nakash
He was extremely police , patient, and knowledgeable
He solved my issue
I wanted to reach out and compliment him on his serviceResponse from AT&TJune 14, 2020Hello Rosalyn L Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience.
- May 22, 20201 out of 5This is as much a review of AT&T service as the store, though it's both. I purchased an iPhone 11 online on 4/27/2020 and wanted to port my current # from Xfinity. I couldn't do this during the online purchase so I chatted with ATT. I was told, "Take a 'temporary #' and then call our porting reps and . . . voila! it'll be taken care of." (I added the voila!) When I told the chat rep I was going to pick the phone up at the store s/he said, "Even better! They'll do it for you there." Are you sure? I asked. "Absolutely," was the reply. Got to the store expecting to pick up the phone curbside and have the porting done for me (online the indication was "all services" could be handled curbside). As I didn't have a mask, I couldn't enter the store. I asked, "If I take the phone home and ATT cannot port my #, will there be a restocking fee when I return the phone?" The store rep said, "No. We're waiving those fees due to coronavirus." Got home. ATT could NOT port the #. Returned the phone the next day. The rep who told me "No restocking fee" was off for the day. The guy who waited on me this time (and his store manager) could do nothing for me. They couldn't verify my story. (Yeah, right, I made it all up! I wouldn't have taken the phone on April 27th when I asked about the restocking fee if the rep had said "Yeah, 55 bucks") Store didn't call the absent store rep. They kept the $49 they charged me the day before (tax on the full phone price) and added another $6 to cover a --- get this!---$55 restocking fee!!! I was livid but paid the $6 add'l and left. Called ATT on May 8, 2020. Rep said, "I'll look into this. In any case, the restocking fee shouldn't have been more than $35. You'll hear from us by mid-week next week." 14 days passed without resolution (no contact from ATT, no credit to my account for $20 let alone the $55 I deserve). On May 22, 2020 I called my credit card co. to dispute the charges. And I'm a good, loyal ATT customer (cable and Internet). Terrible experience.
Response from ATT: “we hope to connect with you soon“ Tell me who you are and how to contact you and I’ll be sure to get ahold of you in the next few days.Response from AT&TMay 26, 2020Hi John D. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope to connect with you soon.
- April 12, 20195 out of 5Response from AT&TNovember 13, 2019Hi myson23. We appreciate the shout-out, glad you're part of the #ATTFamily!
- April 9, 20195 out of 5The gentleman that helped me was great and got me everything I needed.Response from AT&TNovember 13, 2019Hello k_sievert Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We appreciate the shout-out, glad you're part of the #ATTFamily!
- February 12, 20193 out of 5Spoke clearly and already aware of products.Needed help understanding tech and phone plan to get ‘hotspot’ for online use with my tablet and laptop..Response from AT&TNovember 17, 2019Hello johnsonken626 We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. We hope to serve you better in the future.