AT&T Store North Miami Biscayne Boulevard
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for North Miami
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in North Miami?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the North Miami Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 11, 20205 out of 5Jess is the BEST. She has great interpersonal skills, solves problems efficiently and keeps you feeling smart!Response from AT&TDecember 14, 2020Hello Collette R We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit.
- November 9, 20205 out of 5My experience at this store was amazing. I went into check if I should upgrade my phone and get more info on different options and was helped out a lot by the customer service representative Alberto. He was really attentive about the different things that I wanted in a phone and was very knowledgeable about different options that would suit my needs best. He was very kind and made me laugh a couple times throughout my shopping experience.Response from AT&TNovember 15, 2020Hello Luis R. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates.
- October 12, 20201 out of 5Awful experience for a first time customer. I switched from verizon to take advance of a promotion. Two months later the promotion is not yet applied and because I had to get automatic billing, we have overpaid. Went the first month, spoke to store manager who assured me everything had been fixed. Only to find out that nothing was fixed. Received the second bill, overcharged by a lot. Went in at 11, spoke to two salesperson (Rob and Drew), manager (Saidi) was on the phone, they asked me to leave and she will call me when she was done with phone call. No call back so we went at 3pm, 4 hours later. At 3pm I went to the store again because we had not received a call back. The manager (Saidi) was sitting in the front desk texting. They asked us to wait, then she got up completely ignored us and gathered some of the sales staff and started taking selfies on her phone. I walked up to them, asked her if she was the manager and reminded her that my husband and I were waiting to be helped. She proceeded to say that Rob was going to call to get the issue resolved (mind you she was supposed to call me with a resolution around 11AM). She had no clue about our issue. Rob proceeded to call, an hour later she comes out to tell us that she had escalated the issue and we would have to wait another 21 days for the issue to be resolved and the credits to be issued. We asked for an instant credit for the amount that has already been charged in excess of what we are supposed to pay, she said she couldn’t do that. I asked her for the name of her superior and she wouldn’t give me a name or number.
Saidi, the manager at the AT&T store on Biscayne and 125 is extremely unprofessional and should not be managing or representing your store. Taking selfie pictures and texting while you have customers waiting is not a leadership trait. We have over paid for 2 billing cycles, we have automatic billing and have no way of getting assistance. She also told us that we could not get our phones back if we cancel, so we are stuck with overpaying, hoping that it eventually gets fixed. Total disappointment. Buyer beware.
Its only been two months, but we are extremely dissatisfied with the AT&T experience and will likely be cancelling and taking our business elsewhere where it is appreciated.Response from AT&TOctober 13, 2020Hello Ileana Alvarez Your experience in our store matters to us. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve.
- June 11, 20205 out of 5I was in this store today with a question/problem
I was helped by Isaac Nakash
He was extremely police , patient, and knowledgeable
He solved my issue
I wanted to reach out and compliment him on his serviceResponse from AT&TJune 14, 2020Hello Rosalyn L Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience.
- May 22, 20201 out of 5This is as much a review of AT&T service as the store, though it's both. I purchased an iPhone 11 online on 4/27/2020 and wanted to port my current # from Xfinity. I couldn't do this during the online purchase so I chatted with ATT. I was told, "Take a 'temporary #' and then call our porting reps and . . . voila! it'll be taken care of." (I added the voila!) When I told the chat rep I was going to pick the phone up at the store s/he said, "Even better! They'll do it for you there." Are you sure? I asked. "Absolutely," was the reply. Got to the store expecting to pick up the phone curbside and have the porting done for me (online the indication was "all services" could be handled curbside). As I didn't have a mask, I couldn't enter the store. I asked, "If I take the phone home and ATT cannot port my #, will there be a restocking fee when I return the phone?" The store rep said, "No. We're waiving those fees due to coronavirus." Got home. ATT could NOT port the #. Returned the phone the next day. The rep who told me "No restocking fee" was off for the day. The guy who waited on me this time (and his store manager) could do nothing for me. They couldn't verify my story. (Yeah, right, I made it all up! I wouldn't have taken the phone on April 27th when I asked about the restocking fee if the rep had said "Yeah, 55 bucks") Store didn't call the absent store rep. They kept the $49 they charged me the day before (tax on the full phone price) and added another $6 to cover a --- get this!---$55 restocking fee!!! I was livid but paid the $6 add'l and left. Called ATT on May 8, 2020. Rep said, "I'll look into this. In any case, the restocking fee shouldn't have been more than $35. You'll hear from us by mid-week next week." 14 days passed without resolution (no contact from ATT, no credit to my account for $20 let alone the $55 I deserve). On May 22, 2020 I called my credit card co. to dispute the charges. And I'm a good, loyal ATT customer (cable and Internet). Terrible experience.
Response from ATT: “we hope to connect with you soon“ Tell me who you are and how to contact you and I’ll be sure to get ahold of you in the next few days.Response from AT&TMay 26, 2020Hi John D. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope to connect with you soon.