AT&T Store Orlando Waterford
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Orlando
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Orlando?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Orlando Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 19, 20205 out of 5Ive been around a long time and the most helpful person ive run into was Luis at this store. he insures that we, the customer, leaves with no questions. great guy!
- November 14, 20191 out of 5My overall expectations were met, I ordered a phone online and I picked it up. In the process, Luis, the employee helping me, tried to sell me on several products that I have no use for, but I get it... then Luis decided to talk to me like I don’t know how cell phones or internet work, despite the very visual knowledge that I have a company discount on my account..
The worst part of my visit, though, was when a little old man came in with a copy of a death certificate for something regarding his account. The employee helping him brought the certificate over to whom I guess was some sort of supervisor, who then proceeded to laugh and mock the old man for not having the right paperwork, to his face. When the old man got upset, the “supervisor” decided to make a big show about telling him to leave the store. I was mortified and will never step foot in that store again.Response from AT&TNovember 20, 2019Hello D S, Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better. We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit.
- October 4, 20191 out of 5The worst of the worst. Pure definition of a scum. I’ve had bad experiences in the past but this is by far the worst. I switched from sprint after having them for 16 years to att. I met a sales person with the name Anthony ( biggest POS I’ve ever met. Att Add a promotion of buy one get one device for free if you add another service. When I got my first bill in April it was incorrect by far as I was charged for both devices in full. Also My credit card was billed after three days of service without even receiving a bill. I went to the store and brought up the issue and they assured me It was a technical problem And that the sales agent entered the wrong promo code. I have been going there every month giving him the benefit of the doubt, however, all I got is deception lies and lack of care. When my husband went there after 5 months The manager a Hispanic POS Told him that it was fixed and when he asked for proof, the manager threaten to call the cops and trespass him. We are both professionals and deal with thousands of employees and a much higher number of customers. We all believe that mistakes do happen but we also believe in ethics principles and being in compliance with federal and state regulations.
I just went there yesterday and when I spoke to the manager he informed me that the regional manager had entered Emanuel adjustment to credit the account for all the money that was billed incorrectly due to the sales agent mistake entering the wrong promotional code at time of initiating service, When I called AT&T customer service I was informed that the store manager is lying and that they’ve never open the case nevertheless issue credit.
At this point we have no choice but to file a complaint with the office of president for att as well as the FTC due to false Advertising or advertising with the intent to deceive consumers.
I have tried to talk to everyone at that store from the sales agent to the manager and regional manager with no success will o resolve the matter. All I’ve been getting for the last six months Is we’ve issued credit it would appear on the next statement, however credit and never appears and all they do is buy time.
I have a copy of the ad and the promotion to AT&T was running at the time when I started service as well as an email from the sales agent quoting what my bill will be as well as cost of devices. However the only thing I don’t want to do is lie to me and tell me that they made a mistake entering the promotion code when they initiated the service and it will be fixed next month.
As stated above if this matter is not resolved in a timely manner I would have no choice but to let the legal system take care of it.
All I can say be careful If you walk into this store and Even better try to avoid it at all costs because you will be lied to and you will be screwed and you would have to waste more than six months of you life just like I have and still no sight of resolution.
One advice to the regional manager and the store manager is compliance and ethics ethics ethics beyond all legal causes
- September 22, 20191 out of 5HORRIBLE customer service. I came in to upgrade my phone and buy new phone cases. I am an employee of a company that gives accessory discounts with AT&T and have never had an issue using that discount before. They told me they couldn’t have the discount because I am not the primary account holder. So I asked if could become it with no change to our existing plan and the manager (Leon) himself said YES! Unequivocally. He didn’t even check my plan. It turns out that I went to do the transfer of billing responsibilities and they do not honor legacy plans and my bill would have been over doubled if I went with the route the had suggested and had been promised would not increase my bill. I am glad I read all the fine print because that man would have irrevocably doubled my bill. Then when I let him know he was completely unapologetic and rude about my frustrations! I will never come back. I spent over 2 hours in store trying to do the transfer of billing at their recommendation and in the end left no better off than I came. I have never been more frustrated with a company’s customer service in my life. That was one example of 3 in one experience where the employees were speaking off the cuff confidently without verifying anything and it came out later in the same trip that those were all wrong. I am livid.
- June 8, 20191 out of 5