AT&T Store Palm Beach Gardens Pga Boulevard
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Palm Beach Gardens
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Palm Beach Gardens?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Palm Beach Gardens Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 22, 20201 out of 5My 15 yr old found Promotion in May offering new iPhone 11 for half price but the catch was you had to have the unlimited plan but we were not told that part. Sales person just said since we were adding additional line we qualified for deal it would take several Bill cycles to show the credit for phone. He never mentioned we had to be an the unlimited plan. Call AT&T about Bill when I noticed we weren’t getting discount on new phone for half price. They explained the promo rules and said we should go back to the store and manager could fix the problem as long as we signed up for the unlimited plan which we were planning on doing. Stopped by store manager not in spoke with another rep who was super nice and understanding and said he was sure manager would fix the problem. My wife went back in and spoke with manager Michael and he was a complete waste of time. Said there was nothing he could do and didn’t seem to care we if ever used his store again! WE WON’T! So now my 15 yr old who thought she’d be paying $11.65 mon. for her new phone is now getting screwed out of $350 more then she thought she’d have to pay since first sales person was not truthful with us. Hoping to get in contact with a regional manager soon but as for now I would avoid this store in the Gardens Mall where sales rep commission comes first and customer service last.
- November 30, 20205 out of 5Good customer service. Carl helped us and was very patient for two people who do not know a lot about phones
- May 26, 20201 out of 5I had an appointment but there were no other customers. I should have gotten great service but did not. Michael was very fast getting me the phone I wanted but also added features I did not want or request. Previous purchases at a different store were great because they completely set up my new phone for me and were patient. I spent 2 hours getting an add on removed once I discovered it. I never signed anything agreeing to the add on. Very disappointed with this particular ATT store and recommend the one on Donald Ross instead.Response from AT&TMay 27, 2020Hello Kathy A. We know that first impressions are very important. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- March 8, 20201 out of 5The employees were not helpful and acted like all of the customers were a burden. Samara was extremely rude,unprofessional and disrespectful. All she had to do was be a little helpful and sell me a Samsung Note 10+ which I'm sure the store would have liked. Instead she barked incorrect options to me while she didn't realize I was on the phone with THEIR own customer support who was telling me Samara was absolutely incorrect and apologized for her causing issues. Unfortunately, it wasn't only me, I was in there long enough to see Samara treat other customers the same disrespectful way.
- October 26, 20191 out of 5I had to pay for a prepaid simcard for my european cellphone before they tried it. They could not make it work.
They refused to give me the money back and sent me to Wallmarts where I should put it into a cellphone and use it.
Wallmart said there is nothing in which the simcard at&t sold me would fit in.
I ask you to put the amount of 48,54 that you charged me with in vain, immediately back on my credit card, or I will be sending this to At&t services.