AT&T Store Palm Beach Gardens Pga Boulevard
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Palm Beach Gardens
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Palm Beach Gardens?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Palm Beach Gardens Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 26, 20201 out of 5I had an appointment but there were no other customers. I should have gotten great service but did not. Michael was very fast getting me the phone I wanted but also added features I did not want or request. Previous purchases at a different store were great because they completely set up my new phone for me and were patient. I spent 2 hours getting an add on removed once I discovered it. I never signed anything agreeing to the add on. Very disappointed with this particular ATT store and recommend the one on Donald Ross instead.Response from AT&TMay 27, 2020Hello Kathy A. We know that first impressions are very important. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- March 8, 20201 out of 5The employees were not helpful and acted like all of the customers were a burden. Samara was extremely rude,unprofessional and disrespectful. All she had to do was be a little helpful and sell me a Samsung Note 10+ which I'm sure the store would have liked. Instead she barked incorrect options to me while she didn't realize I was on the phone with THEIR own customer support who was telling me Samara was absolutely incorrect and apologized for her causing issues. Unfortunately, it wasn't only me, I was in there long enough to see Samara treat other customers the same disrespectful way.
- October 26, 20191 out of 5I had to pay for a prepaid simcard for my european cellphone before they tried it. They could not make it work.
They refused to give me the money back and sent me to Wallmarts where I should put it into a cellphone and use it.
Wallmart said there is nothing in which the simcard at&t sold me would fit in.
I ask you to put the amount of 48,54 that you charged me with in vain, immediately back on my credit card, or I will be sending this to At&t services.
- March 20, 20191 out of 5Went inside the AT&T store at the Gardens Mall to get a plan. The rep barely gave me any info and didn’t even bother making sale. I felt the impression that he was judging I couldn’t afford it. That’s just petty behavior. I will be going to a different AT&T store. Just steer away from this store.
- January 31, 20191 out of 5I am former military personnel and I was trying to get a discount on my phone or get something for my service and I was very disappointed and disrespected