AT&T Store Palm Beach Gardens Palm Beach Gardens
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Palm Beach Gardens
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Palm Beach Gardens?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Palm Beach Gardens Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 5, 20201 out of 5I came in to buy a phone today and was treated rudely by Michael. I asked him to give me the info on I phone 12 and he was put out and rudely said he would have to look it up ! He didn’t want to be bothered which set the tone for the rest of my dealings with him. I had my mask in but it kept slipping , I did pull it out away from my face so he could hear me but put it right back again at my face ! Never did I take it completely off , nor did I go around the plastic barrier . When he told me I owed on my phone still I told him I had gotten an email this am that stated it was paid off. He then started to tell me nastily that he didn’t care that his I pad said there was a phone under my number that still had payments . He said he would show me the receipt . Upon getting receipt I said ok that had to be my son . Then I was trying to ask him if get a new phone would that affect my do
Son’s phone , He never answered because he was getting rude with me and kept saying if you take off your mask again I can’t help you . I said it keeps slipping he didn’t care , this escalated a lot . He has caused me and my husband to consider taking all our $500 plus a month business to another carrier if I do not get a call from the store manager snd an apology. Clearly Michael is more concerned with a mask that was slipping down than taking care of a customer as he sits behind a shield! Also while I was in the store I observed another customer have her mask fully off her face and on her chin , no one got nasty with her .
I would appreciate a phone call with in 2 business days or I am switching all my services to another company. Please look up our account snd you can see that we are longtime loyal at&t customers .
Phone number 561-346-4613
- October 3, 20205 out of 5Lariah is the friendliest, professional, knowledgable and most dedicated employee at this location! She was patient, attentive to all customers but never made you feel like you were being ignored. She is knowledgeable of all products and fair with explanation of each item. She deserves a promotion for her professionalism and hard working skills!
- July 4, 20201 out of 5Absolutely the worst experience dealing with the managers at this store and AT&T. They did a bait and switch on us to upgrade our phones and will not honor their service level they offered to get us to switch.
- June 1, 20201 out of 5This is by far the worst AT&T store I have ever been to. The service is horrible.
- December 1, 20195 out of 5This location has knowledgeable associates that are prepared to help you every step of the way!