AT&T Store Palm Springs Palm Springs
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Palm Springs
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Palm Springs?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Palm Springs Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 27, 20195 out of 5Love the way they handle my business. I always visit them they are awesome.
- October 1, 20185 out of 5I recently bought a very expensive phone at this store after walking out of the ATT store in Boynton Beach.because of poor, unacceptable, lady with an attitude, service. I so wish I could remember the gentleman's name who helped me. He could not have been more helpful, knowledgeable and patient. Thiss man should be a manager!!!
- July 24, 20185 out of 5That experience was by far the best customer service i have ever had from any retail store including restaurants the staff knew everything about the products they ever helped me pick the best case and screen protector for my phone and gave me all of the attributes to the products i had a lot of questions and they answered everyone of them and they did it with a smile we laughed and i felt at home like I’ve been a customer for years and they were familiar with me i will recommend this store to anyone I’m so happy i stopped by the area manager all the way down to the sales associates was a awesome experience thank you!
- June 22, 20181 out of 5AT&T, On 06/21/2018 between 2 and 3 pm, my 82 year Mom went to the 1730 S. Congress AT&T store for help with her cell phone that I provide. She wanted to know how to use the camera. There was only one AT&T staff member in the store and this "gentleman" proceeded to give my Mom the most sarcastic, inattentive, and dare I say nasty customer service she has ever received since she moved to Florida from NY 15 years ago. Look, as New Yorkers we can deal with abruptness from sales staff but this man and it was a man not a teen according to my Mom acted put upon and nasty when an elderly lady asked for help with a simple request multiple times. This is unacceptable. The old saying: "if service is good you may tell a few people but if it was ad you tell everybody" is so true in customer support. If AT&Ts customer service is no good why should I stay with you when there are lower price options! What are you going to do about this? This is not the last you will be hearing about this, because I keep hearing about this from my Mom who has very thick skin, so the support must have been especially horrible. Gary
- May 1, 20184 out of 5The customer service was excellent. All store representatives were helpful.