AT&T Store Greenacres Greenacres
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Greenacres
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Greenacres?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Greenacres Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 30, 20201 out of 5Worst customer service. The employee Jay, would not help me setup a phone I got from my girl friend. All he was interested in is selling me a new one. When I told him I was not interested in a new phone he tried to sell me a television package. No help at all. I went to another ATT store where Carlie, was a great help, and got me out of there with a working phone in 20 minutes. This is the second bad experience I have had at this store and that's to bad, because I only live a couple of miles from there. will never shop there again and am going to drop ATT altogether because of Jay.
- October 31, 20201 out of 5Horrible customer service. Went in wearing my mask and manager gave me a hard time about not standing in a specific spot. I asked if they were concerned about covid and he said if I wanted to start something, I could just leave. I pointed out to him that one of the customers, who really looked like one of their friends, was not wearing a mask at all and they were all standing within 2 feet of each other. Apparently, it's okay when it's a friend. ATT doesn't want to keep my business.
- September 29, 20201 out of 5My experience at this store was garbage! It took over 3 hours just to port my number over from Verizon. My internet was not connected to the network, so I was stuck in the store for over 2 hours because every SIM card they had would not work.
Then, I find out that my AT&T account was setup using the wrong email address that doesn’t belong to me. Instead of focusing on making sure everything is set up correctly for one customer at a time, they try to work on two or three different customers at once.
My overall experience with AT&T has been HORRIBLE. The store staff didn’t set up my account correctly, I had to make two trips to the store, it took over 3 hours for a simple transfer and my account still was setup incorrectly, and the customer service over the phone is trash because all the reps are offshore and barely understand English.
I do appreciate Emmanuel staying late to try fixing the issue, but AT&T needs to hire people who know what they’re doing. My personal information has now been sent to someone else’s email address because I never got the chance to verify my information during setup.
- August 1, 20205 out of 5When your phone is dying a slow death in the middle of a pandemic you want to go this this AT&T Store. Jay and Branden were amazing. They got my new phone set up while juggling othe customers and were polite, friendly and patient the entire time.
- July 9, 20205 out of 5I just purchased a new phone from AT & T store Greenaces. The manager Joseph Hernandez couldn't have been more knowledgable, nicer. He patiently listened to all my requests. I am very satisfied with Joseph's customer service and my purchase. I might add all the while Joseph was handling my purchase he made sure to greet each customer as they came in and told them that they would be taken care of.