AT&T Store Plantation Fountains
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $15/mo. when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $350 in bill credit when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Plantation Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 23, 20201 out of 5Extremely disappointed!!! I traded in 3 phones and bought 3 new plus brought 4 New lines to AT & T last November, billing has NEVER been accurate. Month after month the store manager, Terrence would correct it and claim he was working with corporate to get the problem fixed. Now he no longer works there and the new manager, Marco who was also helping correct my account for a couple of months, now says he cannot because the store is now on a “watch list” for issuing credits incorrectly. Huge red flag to me, now I’m working with the main customer service reps who are promising to fix it but are passing me from one person to the next, with hours spent on the phone night after night trying to resolve.....BEWARE NEW CUSTOMERS TO THIS STORE!!!! To be continued.....
- January 31, 20203 out of 5Had a billing problem and customer service kept passing the buck and suggested i called Terrance the store manager. Called the store several times and was always told it was his day off, he was with a customer. He’s just stepped out etc. Left messages with a local number for him to return the call and he didnt even have the courtesy to do that. Problem sorted now but certainly not with his help.
- January 29, 20201 out of 5Had a billing issue and customer service suggested I speak to Terrance the manager who we thought was very helpful when we went into the store originally.. I have since returned back home ( overseas) and called the store several times to speak with him and left him a local number for him to return the call but he hasn’t even done that. Most times the recording says there’s no one available and the rare occasion someone does answer its always to tell me Terrance is not working that particular day or he’s on a break or stepped out of the store. Is it so hard to return a local call especially as you are told you are a loyal customer ????
Very very disappointed but I guess i have to let the BBB and FCC now take care of this.
- November 25, 20195 out of 5Had a billing problem regarding a returned iPhone after I upgraded to a later model. The store manager Terrance - took care of it . Much appreciated!
- November 15, 20191 out of 5I purchased an iphone and added a line less than 2 months ago on my own through our family account at this AT&T store and was sold into buying the pure-gear screen protector from one of the managers because it has a lifetime warranty. I went in today to get my sons screen protector replaced because it cracked less than 60 days from purchase and asked the store employee to provide me with proof of purchase but the attendant didn’t even want to open my account to look. Somehow I can buy a phone and add a line on my bill but because my husband isn’t present I can’t get a print up of a receipt!!! Store was completely empty but felt like he just didn’t want to help me. My husband was on the phone and still refused to look at anything. I’m completely dissapointed in the way they treat their customers because when they want to sell something they will do whatever it takes. I take security very seriously but don’t take my money to buy a new phone and add a line if you can’t look into an account without a license!!!! Very disappointing