AT&T Store Port Charlotte Port Charlotte
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Port Charlotte
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Port Charlotte?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Port Charlotte Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 16, 20203 out of 5Went in to do a change to my account and upgrade a phone. Got the change to my account made and was offered the protection plan for $40/mo on all phones but they would remove a $8.99 monthly charge from one of the other phones. (I had tried to do that several times over the phone -worthless). I agreed to it and was told it would cover all phones on the account. We also tried to upgrade a phone. After what seemed like trying to buy a car, we were told that the system wouldn't take the upgrade. Got all the way to the last screen and then it would stop. I was told that he would text me when the system was back to finish the transaction. Never received a text but did notice that I had an email from AT&T with the changes to my account, including the new phone, the new protection plan and of course, the $8.99 that was not removed from the account. The email was sent while I was sitting there but because I was busy with the sales person, I didn't notice. After reviewing that "this is not a real bill" notice and saw that the new phone, that I didn't receive, as well as the $8.99 charge, was on the bill I went back to the store the next day. As soon as I showed her that I had a question about the "bill", she said well that doesn't take into account any discounts. Well, first she should ask a full question without assuming that I didn't understand. She needed to understand that the phone was never received but it was on my "bill". I needed to make sure that I was not going to be charged for something that I did not receive and why should I have to wait until my actual bill comes in to make sure it is correct, because that would be a nightmare. I felt like I was being treated like crap because I had a question about something that got started, by them, and was never finished with minimal explaination. Maybe they should have said that I may receive an email with a "bill" but to not pay attention because it didn't go through. IDK, just explain more to the customer. We ended up go someplace else for the phone.
- December 15, 20205 out of 5Customer service was definitely 5*
No waiting. Maira Jaramillo assisted us. She knew exactly what we wanted and took care of all of our needs. She was very pleasant and knowledgeable. Thank you, Maira for all of your help*****Response from AT&TDecember 21, 2020Hi! We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers! Hope to see you again!
- December 6, 20205 out of 5The store was busy! While waiting I had the pleasure of watching Greg. He was making sure all of us were checked-in. An elderly lady was seated and when Greg asked the purpose of her visit. She told him and Greg answered, "You have to call AT&T to get your accounts merged." The lady shared with Greg that she had tried several times and after being on hold for a long time, she hung up. Greg smiled and said, "Let me try. Please give me your phone." The lady did. Greg dialed the number the lady provided, and using the proper terminology, got a live phone representative on the phone. He handed the phone back to the lady and introduced her to AT&T customer service representative. The lady left shortly after. Perfect Customer Service. Greg is an asset to AT&T.
Manager Nick assisted me when I visited AT&T to return our old phones. The experience was a "non-event" which is a good thing.Response from AT&TDecember 29, 2020Hello Cheryl H - Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for letting us know how Greg and Nick were able to deliver on your visit!
- December 4, 20205 out of 5Went to this store after leaving the Satasota store with a headache. Pulled up to this store and was met outside because of COVID. They took my name and said that someone would be with me soon. Less then 5 min Nick came out and added an iPad onto my account and I also paid my bill. From the first person that greeted me to Nick, the last one to help me, were all friendly and professional. It was so nice to deal with the people in this store. Thank you for helping me with my dads iPad!!! Very fast and efficient!!Response from AT&TDecember 29, 2020Hi Jodie! Thank you for letting us how we are serving our customers!
- November 15, 20201 out of 5Worst store ever!! Went to ask a question about a new phone and prepaid. She said she couldn't help me. When I said the other at&t store helped me the last time, she said I should go back there. Great customer service. I think I'm switching companies.Response from AT&TNovember 17, 2020Hi Jane d. We apologize and want to correct this! We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers! Please come back to the store and ask to see a manager.