AT&T Store Port Charlotte Port Charlotte
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Port Charlotte
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Port Charlotte?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Port Charlotte Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 5, 20205 out of 5My husband and I went in to purchase new phone for him. We had Jackie S. and she was very helpful and courteous. We were undecided which phone would work and she patiently explained details and options. Thank you Jackie!Response from AT&TAugust 5, 2020Hi! Thanks for leaving us positive feedback on Jackie & the team at Port Charlotte!
- August 4, 20205 out of 5My husband and I went to purchase new phone today and we had Jackie S. She was very helpful and patient and explained all options to us. We purchased phone for my husband and plan on returning in couple of months for new phone for myself.Response from AT&TAugust 5, 2020Hi! Thanks for leaving us positive feedback on Jackie & the team at Port Charlotte!
- July 16, 20201 out of 5I wish there was a rating available below 1 star.... I was shocked by the treatment I received at this store, Jackie Spring is one of the most unprofessional people I’ve come in contact with in a long time, she was loud, rude, and wasted my time on purpose, all while loosing what I would think is a pretty good sale for this owner... I was adding a line, hence another phone purchase... and I was planning on purchasing a IPad Pro... instead I was refused assistance on a IPhone 11 Pro I just purchased a week ago, and was disrespected, and treated like Garbage... I will be canceling all 3 existing lines I have with AT&T, as why should I pay 300 plus dollars monthly, to be refused assistance and treated badly. Jackie Spring will be recognized on line as a nasty, dirty, unprofessional individual, as I will have my assistant post as many warnings to others as possible... no one spending their hard earned money with a company should be treated as I have been today
- July 16, 20201 out of 5Wow , I wish I would have read these reviews before going to this store, OBVIOUSLY MANY OTHERS HAVE HAD PROBLEMS WITH JACKIE SPRING, I wonder why the owner continues to employ this nasty, unprofessional girl, she has the attitude that she can do & say anything to clients , and she chooses to be rude... wonder why she gets away with this behavior... so sad, DONT GO TO THIS STORE... RUDE, NASTY, UNPROFESSIONAL
And if she would have been nice, and accommodating She would have found out that I needed to add a line, as well I was purchasing a IPad Pro for my Gold Business... She isn’t a nice person, and has zero sales skills, dirty inked hands , no way she was washing her hands... nasty & totally unprofessional ** BEWARE**
- May 25, 20202 out of 5I arrive at the store and was taken in by a female sales person. I told her I was hard of hearing and wore hearing aids. She did not tell me her name. I guess she assumed I didn’t need to know. I told her I needed a phone case and pop socket for my new iPhone 11 Pro Max. I also then explained again I could not understand her or hear her she spoke very fast and I didn’t understand a word. She then went - “wonderful” very sarcastically which I did understand! She did bring over several cases, I did pick one. She brought over pop sockets. I also picked one. I told her I worked at ReMax Palm Realty. We used to get discounts for items purchased. I did not get a discount, therefore, I don’t know if they are offered anymore. She did not explain. I was anxious to get out of that store because her rudeness was more than I could stand. She does not know how to treat people in their 70’s or she hates her job. She does not realize that one day she will also be this age and have to live with people treating her exactly the way she treated me and heaven knows how many others. I will go back to the store, however, I definitely will not have her as my sales person! Rudeness never factors in any sale at any age! She needs classes in etiquette and respect - whatever her name is!Response from AT&TMay 28, 2020Hello Cheryl V - We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future.