AT&T Store Sanford Market Place at Seminole Towne Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Sanford
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Sanford?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Sanford Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 27, 20201 out of 5Avoid this store at all cost, no help after upgrading to new iPhone 12. left store without service because of high volume of new phones. now over 24 hours later and several visits back to store, chat help and on phone help still no help. The store manager even walked from my daughter and was very rude. very unprofessional and lack of knowledge. I find it hard to believe AT&T can't stand behind and help with service less then 24 hours after sale. Mustafa was the mangers names
- May 26, 20205 out of 5Update to my one-star reviews...This issue was finally resolved this morning with some help from online chat support. I am giving 5 stars now as the store manager got the process started and helped me to get to the end result. I apologize for my frustration and I appreciate the teamwork to help get this issue resolved for me.
- May 20, 20201 out of 5I brought in my old phone to this location on Saturday February 8, 2020 at around 3pm to complete my trade in...I was given a receipt and told I could go. fast forward to March and I have a charge on my bill for the phone because IT WAS NEVER PROCESSED. I tried to call customer service to get this resolved and I was instructed I had to go back into the store. Then COVID blew up...I have been trying to get this resolved remotely but ATT is saying I have to come back into the store in order for them to find the phone they show as dropped off but not processed. Absolutely ridiculousResponse from AT&TMay 25, 2020Hello Phylicia L We are sorry you were not helped immediately. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- May 14, 20201 out of 5Went in to change to the 55 plus program. Worked with Brandon. All APPEARED to be good. Purpose in changing was to reduce monthly bill. Currently was at $180+/-. Was to be reduced to around $115. Got bill and its for almost $200. I had already called in when I saw this on email..was told it would be corrected. Now told I must go back into store. Account not set up correct. And when it's set up correctly, it will be around $160. I was totally lied to.Response from AT&TMay 15, 2020Hello Jo Ann L This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- March 30, 20195 out of 5Went into store employees were friendly and courteous, they answered all my questions unfortunately I couldn’t get a phone because of my situation. But I would recommend the store to friends