AT&T Store Sanford Market Place at Seminole Towne Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Sanford
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Sanford?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Sanford Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 26, 20205 out of 5Update to my one-star reviews...This issue was finally resolved this morning with some help from online chat support. I am giving 5 stars now as the store manager got the process started and helped me to get to the end result. I apologize for my frustration and I appreciate the teamwork to help get this issue resolved for me.
- May 20, 20201 out of 5I brought in my old phone to this location on Saturday February 8, 2020 at around 3pm to complete my trade in...I was given a receipt and told I could go. fast forward to March and I have a charge on my bill for the phone because IT WAS NEVER PROCESSED. I tried to call customer service to get this resolved and I was instructed I had to go back into the store. Then COVID blew up...I have been trying to get this resolved remotely but ATT is saying I have to come back into the store in order for them to find the phone they show as dropped off but not processed. Absolutely ridiculousResponse from AT&TMay 25, 2020Hello Phylicia L We are sorry you were not helped immediately. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- May 14, 20201 out of 5Went in to change to the 55 plus program. Worked with Brandon. All APPEARED to be good. Purpose in changing was to reduce monthly bill. Currently was at $180+/-. Was to be reduced to around $115. Got bill and its for almost $200. I had already called in when I saw this on email..was told it would be corrected. Now told I must go back into store. Account not set up correct. And when it's set up correctly, it will be around $160. I was totally lied to.Response from AT&TMay 15, 2020Hello Jo Ann L This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- March 30, 20195 out of 5Went into store employees were friendly and courteous, they answered all my questions unfortunately I couldn’t get a phone because of my situation. But I would recommend the store to friends
- January 31, 20192 out of 5At the beginning it was great the sales representative Nick was kind and patient. He listen to what I wanted but he didn't acknowledged everything I had told him about what I needed. He was not active listening. I told him I needed unlimited with hotspot because of my daughter and he only gave me the unlimited plan with no hotspot. I asked him while he was doing everything and he kept saying that I had hotspot on my phones. But when I tried using it I found out he never added the hotspot. If I would of known that he never added the hotspot I would of canceled at the store before paying. I felt like he just said what I wanted to hear so that he can get a sale.