AT&T Store Orange City Orange City
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Orange City
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Orange City?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Orange City Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 17, 20201 out of 5to bad I cant give a -000 star /the place is a toilet. bad customer service , a real crap,please go other place not this store just walk to get a new devise , and the MF tell me you pay for old one and I give you the inf. on a new one , pay for old cell first. am a 4 year customer , will never go back to at and tcrap
- August 17, 20201 out of 5I'm wondering why this does any good. The real problem is they have 1 competitor so they REALLY don't care. 7 1/2 years it took me to have my internet fixed. All the equipment, service calls, money spent, time wasted, business interrupted. No one cared....turns out the lines from the street to the house were old! Thanks for the help Comcast. And they are no prize either. Take your pick. An executive told me to call her back and gives me the 1.800 number which is useless. The Phillipines answers & they have no idea what you are talking about. Worst company I've dealt with by far. Had the same b.s. 30 years ago with them. 2 year contract! Can't get out of even though you have no service. Now I'm in collections over unreturned equipment, they said they would pick up!!!
- May 22, 20201 out of 5I was in store on 5 /21 I needed phone ,had to be 5 or more reps in there one customer besides me ,they were out of phone I wanted ,guy didn't even Try to sell me another .they were to busy on their phones or talking to each other ,whatever happened to good sales people???Response from AT&TMay 25, 2020Hello Deb We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- November 13, 20191 out of 5Horrible customer service. They don't EVER answer the phone calls coming in. And AT&T customer service is no help...
- April 22, 20195 out of 5The representative was patient and very knowledgeable.