AT&T Store Sarasota Cattlemen Road
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Sarasota
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Sarasota?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Sarasota Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 31, 20201 out of 5I have never been treated rudely in my life! I worked with Brian and he just acted like he didn't want to help me at all. I just switched over from t-mobile as apart of their first responder/COVID promotion (I'm a nurse). He had a terrible attitude, he had a very condescending tone, was trying to sell me things that I didn't want and finally told me there was nothing more he could do for me. I was trying to transfer 4 lines onto 4 new phones... simple basic stuff. He called over his manager John who was also extremely rude and condescending. They just treated me and my sister like they didn't want us in the store and didn't want my business. I work hard for my money and I am risking my health everyday caring for COVID patients. You would think I would be able to receive good customer service atleast. The whole ordeal made me not even want to do business with AT&T anymore and made me want to go back to T-mobile. I honestly feel like of you treat others with respect, you should get the same in return...but I guess they missed that memo.
If you come to this location, brace yourself for a terrible experience with unprofessional people.
- November 30, 20201 out of 5Two or so weeks ago I called the Store Manager asking about the promised credit (read my 10/31/20 review) and was told it was processed; would be deducted from my next bill at the end of November. It wasn’t! I called the Store yesterday,Sunday, and was told by a Gabe that the Store Manager was no longer with the company, Irene the Assistant Manager was in charge and either Irene or Gabe would call me back. No one called. I called this morning and spoke with a Gabe again. He didn’t recall the conversation, said Irene was sick, there wasn’t a Manager in the Store today and that he would have a Manager call me tomorrow. I said I would write another review as that was the only way I had any confidence this matter would get resolved. HELP!
- November 20, 20205 out of 5Great customer service. Brian went above and beyond to ensure our process went smoothly. Store manager was very helpful, too. Great experience overall!
- October 31, 20202 out of 5There was a billing problem with my account. After leaving two messages, on my third call, I finally got the Store Manger on the phone. She had been involved in setting my up account and we set a 4.30pm in-store meeting for me and my wife to meet with her. At 3pm the Store Manager called and said she had a conference call and would brief one of her colleagues to see us at 4.30. I said we had a dinner engagement at 5.30. We arrived at 4.30. The person who greeted us said he didn’t know of our 4.30 meeting, had another customer and told us to wait. At 5.10pm we met with a sales associate who drilled down on the billing problem. He went back and forth to the Store Manager (presumably in an office somewhere). Problem? We had been double billed $54.30 + taxes. It was now 5.30. We delayed our dinner. We were promised a credit of $54.30 + taxes. The sales associate was most helpful. The Store Manger never made an appearance. No “sorry for the inconvenience”.
- September 28, 20202 out of 5There were two people in front of me when I came into the store and two people came in after me. There were only three people working and they were all helping someone. However, I didn't realize the manager was in the back and she came out to restock and they guy told me she can't help. However a customer just walked into the store and she helped them with transfer of data. But shouldn't as a manager you be qualified to help people if the store gets busy?!Response from AT&TSeptember 29, 2020Hello Jordan E Your experience in our store matters to us. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We want to help everyone in a timely manner and apologize that this was not the case. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve.