AT&T Store Sarasota Cattlemen Road
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Sarasota
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Sarasota?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Sarasota Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 28, 20202 out of 5There were two people in front of me when I came into the store and two people came in after me. There were only three people working and they were all helping someone. However, I didn't realize the manager was in the back and she came out to restock and they guy told me she can't help. However a customer just walked into the store and she helped them with transfer of data. But shouldn't as a manager you be qualified to help people if the store gets busy?!Response from AT&TSeptember 29, 2020Hello Jordan E Your experience in our store matters to us. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We want to help everyone in a timely manner and apologize that this was not the case. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve.
- July 9, 20201 out of 5Called this store to check stock availability was put on hold and got disconnected after 10 minutes. Try to call back several times and no one ever answered.Response from AT&TJuly 12, 2020Hi Norma T. We're sorry that your phone call went unanswered. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We want to help everyone in a timely manner and apologize that this was not the case. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better. We hope to connect with you soon.
- June 30, 20201 out of 5Went into store, several customers not wearing a mask! This has become a manatory order by the city!! At&t is constantly announcing safety for their customers.. this means enforcing this rule even if this means turning away customers who does not wear a mask.
- May 6, 20201 out of 5Went there today to pay a bill. Both employees were with customers. Neither one of them even acknowledged us or told us a rough estimate of how long our wait might be. We left after 25 minutes. Should’ve walked out sooner.Response from AT&TMay 7, 2020Hello Lynne P We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. We are sorry you experienced a long wait time. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We want to help everyone in a timely manner and apologize that this was not the case. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- January 26, 20201 out of 5Terrible service. Usually a wait of 40 minutes or more before someone tries to help you. Rarely staffed properly. If you have nothing to do, this is the store to waste you time. I had to wait an hour today.Response from AT&TJanuary 31, 2020Hi George Q. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We want to help everyone in a timely manner and apologize that this was not the case. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.