AT&T Store Sarasota Fruitville Road
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Sarasota
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Sarasota?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Sarasota Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 4, 20205 out of 5Henry was the best. I had gone to the store on beeridge rd. They were terrible. After waiting an hour to see someone another hour going to what I wanted then finding out they don't even have the phone at the location. I went fruitville store and was immediately greeted and helped by Henry who was very knowledgeable and took time to explain deals i didn't know. I got the phone I wanted and was on my way. I would definitely recommend driving to this store they all were awesome.Response from AT&TOctober 10, 2020Hello Joseph m We do our best to equip our team to assist our customers. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers! We hope to connect with you soon.
- September 25, 20205 out of 5Great service. Henry knew exactly what my needs were and helped me tremendously. He is very knowledgeable and saved me money on my bill by switching my plan to something better for less. They have a new staff and management and they were so nice. I would definitely recommend. Great job Henry!!Response from AT&TSeptember 30, 2020Hello Gina S. We do our best to equip our team to assist our customers. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers! Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- August 6, 20205 out of 5Patrick assisted me in the purchase of a device and service. I returned 2 days later and needed help. I found him to be courteous, professional and compassionate both times. He is my go to person because I have great confidence in himResponse from AT&TAugust 6, 2020Hi! We know that first impressions are very important. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- June 5, 20201 out of 5Horrible experience, completely unhappy with services provided. Save yourself time and go to a different AT&T store. We run a business by telephone, the reception is terrible and we've been overcharged month after month. AT&T is not a bad service, but this location is not able to help you if there is an issue. They are not a corporate AT&T location.
- June 5, 20201 out of 5WORST EXPERIENCE I'VE EVER HAD. See the first review below, and my experience has been exactly the same. Go to any store but here, this is not a corporate location, they are a franchise with only one intention...COMMISION IN THEIR POCKET. I have received no help from the employees Patrick and Alyssa, they keep telling me to call AT&T Corporate, and corporate tells me to go to the store. After doing this 5 times, I have realized that they are doing this on purpose and manipulating their system. Please, DO NOT GO TO THIS STORE. There are others on University Parkway and Bee Ridge who are actual AT&T stores.