AT&T Store Sarasota Fruitville Road
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Sarasota
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Sarasota?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Sarasota Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 6, 20205 out of 5Patrick assisted me in the purchase of a device and service. I returned 2 days later and needed help. I found him to be courteous, professional and compassionate both times. He is my go to person because I have great confidence in himResponse from AT&TAugust 6, 2020Hi! We know that first impressions are very important. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- June 5, 20201 out of 5Horrible experience, completely unhappy with services provided. Save yourself time and go to a different AT&T store. We run a business by telephone, the reception is terrible and we've been overcharged month after month. AT&T is not a bad service, but this location is not able to help you if there is an issue. They are not a corporate AT&T location.
- June 5, 20201 out of 5WORST EXPERIENCE I'VE EVER HAD. See the first review below, and my experience has been exactly the same. Go to any store but here, this is not a corporate location, they are a franchise with only one intention...COMMISION IN THEIR POCKET. I have received no help from the employees Patrick and Alyssa, they keep telling me to call AT&T Corporate, and corporate tells me to go to the store. After doing this 5 times, I have realized that they are doing this on purpose and manipulating their system. Please, DO NOT GO TO THIS STORE. There are others on University Parkway and Bee Ridge who are actual AT&T stores.
- June 5, 20201 out of 5If I could give 0 stars I would. DO NOT go to this store.
- June 5, 20201 out of 5Horrible service. Not an official AT&T store. Poorly managed and they took advantage of a few of my family members who are now going to switch to Verizon. NEVER go to this store because they have ZERO clue what they are doing