AT&T Store Sebastian Sebastian
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
1671 Highway US 1
, FL 32958
Request an Appointment
Apple iPhone 12
Buy the new iPhone 12 Pro from AT&T in Sebastian. Learn how new and existing customers get the new iPhone 12 for $0 with trade-in.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro
Buy the new iPhone 12 Pro from AT&T. Learn how new and existing customers get $800 off the new iPhone 12 Pro with trade-in.
Early Holiday Deals!
Visit AT&T’s Holiday Gift Guide for early deals on gifts for you and everyone on your list – all from the comfort and safety of your own home!
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Sebastian
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Sebastian?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Sebastian Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 7, 20201 out of 5The 1st time I came here the 2 gentlemen were very good. This time I got there at 6:30 and wanted them to mirror my phone to my new AT&T phone. The woman told me it was too late that they closed at 7 but she still had time to do it but she didn't want to I think. I rushed from work to get here so I will not be coming back to this one
- September 18, 20203 out of 5Helpful staff. Nice store. Low rating because a $15/mo insurance plan was added to a flip phone purchase for my elderly mother. No discussion with her if she wanted this plan or not. I was told by the store that an insurance plan is automatically added to every phone that is purchased in store. This is very concerning and I plan to make a formal complaint to corporate.
- February 26, 20201 out of 5Just traveled a half hour to ask a question about my iPhone 11, only to find a sign saying “closed for inventory”. So I knocked and said I have a simple question. They waved me away, completely blew me off. To me that’s completely unacceptable. What do you think. I’ve been conducting all of my ATT business there, including our new 11s. Never again. One more thing, one star is an overrating
- June 4, 20195 out of 5I’m electronically challenged so to speak, so I needed an easy to use phone and help getting it set up. Young lady was professional, courteous and very helpful. Went above expectations and had a phenomenal personality. Very happy with my experience and her assistance. She didn’t direct me to the most expensive phone, but to the one that matched my needs.
- March 23, 20191 out of 5The young man seemed annoyed that he had a customer although there were no other customers in the store. He refused to help me as did his coworker. I tried to explain what I wanted and they were not interested. However, the evening before a very knowledgeable,polite & friendly young lady helped me with my phone problem and told me to return the next day if I needed further assistance
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.