AT&T Store Spring Hill Springhill
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Spring Hill
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Spring Hill?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Spring Hill Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 3, 20215 out of 5This was our 3rd visit, and every time we visit we have the same great results, quick, knowledgeable service & answers. On our recent stop we were greeted by Joseph Rodriguez. After 20mins. of back & forth Q&A
with Joseph it was evident that he was more interested in US making a smart decision, rather than making a quick sale. Mr. Rodriguez thought of our needs. He sold us the gift of confidence first, and that is what makes a great company great. Listening to customers needs and making them feel comfortable. That is what Joseph did for us. Customer service is paramount for repeat business, not just a great price or sale. I sincerely hope that you will relay my experience to Mr. Rodriguez and LHK how impressed I was with his professional attitude, eye contact and sincerity. This young man is very worthy of your attention! I have managed many people in my time, and Joseph has all the signs of a true leader, smart with a good heart. When people do a good job they should be made aware of it, and that’s what I am doing. Well done Joseph! My wife & I certainly wish him all the best in whatever he may pursue for his future. We will be back soon when we make a decision, thanks to Joseph. Now that is “Good Business”!Response from AT&TFebruary 4, 2021Hello James W. Dorsey Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I will definitely share this with Joseph.
- January 25, 20211 out of 5The only reason I chose the LG G8x thinQ phone is for the dual screen. The salesman told me that they didn't have any of the dual screen cases but if I purchased the phone, as soon as the truck came in I could come down and get the second screen for it. I made sure to ask multiple times before choosing that phone that I would be owed the dual screen attachment from the corporate store that I was at that day. He said absolutely. I called every day for about two weeks until they told me they had just received 3 of them and to come to the store. When I arrived I was told that they couldn't give me the dual screen for the phone because it wasn't available on the day I purchased the phone! I explained everything that was told to me to a manager and he said there is nothing he can do about it. It's literally the only reason I got that phone and was told I was pretty much SOL. They said what they had to and sold me a phone under false pretenses. Make sure you are getting exactly what you pay for at this place!!!
- November 5, 20205 out of 5Surprised to read bad review for Ramzey. He did a great job for me.Response from AT&TNovember 6, 2020Hi DeannaD. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Hope to see you again!
- March 9, 20201 out of 5Horrible experience
My boyfriend & I made a huge mistake when we decided to switch from Sprint to AT&T on 11/30/2019. At the time, my Sprint bill was only $77 which included my phone lease. AT&T, however, was offering "Black Friday Specials" and my employer was offering an additional 22% discount, if we signed up with AT&T. Neither my boyfriend or myself actually needed new phones, as his was paid for & I only had 1 payment left on my Iphone 7 Plus through Sprint. We sat down at AT&T in Spring Hill, FL with a sales associated named Ramzy and discussed our needs and declined the insurance. We explained that if our combined bill was over $100, that it was not worth it for us to switch from Sprint to AT&T. With this in mind, Ramzy then asked how much data we currently used on our phones and after we pulled up that information on each of our phones, he assured us that he was signing us up for a plan that not only would allow my employee discount, this plan would give us more than enough data, includes FREE Iphone XRs, and that our bill would come to around $80 a month! So we both got new phones that we didn't need and paid $75 for something that wasn't explained to us. It's an understatement to say that when I received my 1st bill and it $300, I was shocked. I was being charged for 1/2 a month for 5 days of service, I was being charged, $20 a month per phone for our "FREE" phones, I was being charged for the insurance we declined, and I was not receiving my employee discount. We went back to AT&T on a Saturday morning and after waiting to speak with a sales associate, we were told to come back after 1:00 to speak to Ramzy, We did. When Ramzy was finally able to speak with us, I showed him our bill and he pretended to work on the problem. After spending a ridiculous amount of time, Ramzy assured us that he fixed our bill and that the "promotion" just didn't kick in yet "it sometimes takes 2 billing cycles for discounts and promotions to kick in but not to worry because would be credited. Also, I want to add in that 2 weeks before my bill is due each month, I receive a text from AT&T stating that we have already used 75% of our data for the month.
The next bill comes out and again my bill was not corrected. I spend another Sat afternoon at AT&T. Ramzy once again assured us that our bill should have been fixed and then admitted that his manager was the only one who could fix it. So we waited over an 90 minutes for his manager to return from lunch. After the 2 managers looked at my account, they went to the back and then came out to tell us that Ramzy made a mistake. The phones were not free on the promo we were signed up for, if I wanted the free phones, I would have to sign up for an unlimited plan that is $160 a month and my employee discount can't be applied to that plan. Absolutely not! Why would I leave Sprint? I have spent more at AT&T over the past 3 months than I spent in an entire year at Sprint. The manager said he would fix it! He said expect a call from AT&T within the next 8-10 business days. The call never came. So I called AT&T and they told me that there is nothing in my account that shows the manager did anything. AT&T told me that the manager is capable of fixing this problem and to "keep my foot on the gas" until he does. I explained to the very nice lade at AT&T that I feel like I've been scammed, she put a $52 credit on my bill, which was all she could do and urged me to file a complaint and to contact the store and ask for their regional manager (information she could not give me).
Then my boyfriend went into AT&T and spoke to the manager again, who again told him that he would fix it and that someone from AT&T would call me, that was 6 weeks ago. The manager (John) refuses to return my calls, will not give us the name of his manager, and has done absolutely nothing to fix the mistakes his sales associate made to my account.
- April 8, 20195 out of 5