AT&T Store Spring Hill Spring Hill
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Spring Hill
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Spring Hill?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Spring Hill Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 25, 20201 out of 5Had a horrible experience at this store. They failed to do ONE thing they said they were going to do. Because I went there, it has taken me 3 weeks to fix all the problems they caused with my account..and just learned today that they added insurance (at $15.00 a month) when I specifically told them we didn't want it. I have spent 2+ hours on the phone fixing all this. We were helped by Sebastian and Mgr. Daniel. We were lied to (and I would be happy to provide all the details if a Regional Mgr. would like to contact me...I have excellent documentation). I'm sorry I went there, sorry I trusted them, and if I ever need an ATT store again I will drive hours out of my way to avoid this one.
- July 11, 20191 out of 5When I returned to pick up my new phone at the Spring Hill store, the manager that took care of me was abrupt with me. He made me feel as though I shouldn't ask him any questions. He did transfer the information from my old phone to the new phone when I asked him to. I've been a customer of AT&T for many years and I've never been treated so disrespectfully.
- July 2, 20192 out of 5When I went back to pick up the phone the manager was rude. He dismissed me. The impression I got was I was wasting his time. He didn't want to be bothered.
- February 17, 20195 out of 5This store has a good amount of supplies. Sean knows his stuff. Easy to work with and a good guy.
- January 31, 20192 out of 5It was not professional and it was frustrating. They tried to sell other products we already had. Just not what I would have expected at all will not go back again. The transfer to a new phone was like we had to tell them what to do to get it done. Did not check out store because phone went haywire and had no choice.