AT&T Store Spring Hill Spring Hill
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Spring Hill
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Spring Hill?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Spring Hill Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 25, 20201 out of 5Had a horrible experience at this store. They failed to do ONE thing they said they were going to do. Because I went there, it has taken me 3 weeks to fix all the problems they caused with my account..and just learned today that they added insurance (at $15.00 a month) when I specifically told them we didn't want it. I have spent 2+ hours on the phone fixing all this. We were helped by Sebastian and Mgr. Daniel. We were lied to (and I would be happy to provide all the details if a Regional Mgr. would like to contact me...I have excellent documentation). I'm sorry I went there, sorry I trusted them, and if I ever need an ATT store again I will drive hours out of my way to avoid this one.
- July 11, 20191 out of 5When I returned to pick up my new phone at the Spring Hill store, the manager that took care of me was abrupt with me. He made me feel as though I shouldn't ask him any questions. He did transfer the information from my old phone to the new phone when I asked him to. I've been a customer of AT&T for many years and I've never been treated so disrespectfully.
- July 2, 20192 out of 5When I went back to pick up the phone the manager was rude. He dismissed me. The impression I got was I was wasting his time. He didn't want to be bothered.
- February 17, 20195 out of 5This store has a good amount of supplies. Sean knows his stuff. Easy to work with and a good guy.
- January 31, 20192 out of 5It was not professional and it was frustrating. They tried to sell other products we already had. Just not what I would have expected at all will not go back again. The transfer to a new phone was like we had to tell them what to do to get it done. Did not check out store because phone went haywire and had no choice.