AT&T Store Stuart Pineapple Commons
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Stuart
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Stuart?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Stuart Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 18, 20201 out of 5Very worst store ever ! We stopped in to see if we qualified for trade ins for iPhones 12- I was told I qualified for a free phone and my husband could get &350 off - ok so they ordered the phones they come in and we go pick them up - they transferred all info and we left - on our way home the kid from the store called and said my husband didn’t qualify and we would have to pay full price or return it for his old one- no o e would take responsibility for giving us the wrong information - the manager was very rude - he got back his old phone- we were very upset because we have been with them 14 years and so we were going to switch carriers they told we can’t because I just got the iPhone 12 for free- I said then take mi e back too- nope they had already returned mine - so we are stuck - not even I’m sorry you were given the wrong information - then they asked for a Restocking fee!!!! How is right to treat customers this way ?
- October 5, 20201 out of 5Terrible terrible terrible service.. bought 2 I phone 11s 10 days ago.. salesman misquoted the change in monthly payments dramatically.. spent hour on phone with corporate to correct charges..went to store for malfunctioning brand new charger, they tried to charge me for a new one, manager was too busy to come out to speak to the customer... do not recommend this place to your enemy.... and yes, corporate notified and complaint lodged... drive elsewhere.... not here....
- January 27, 20205 out of 5After 611 tech support had given up on me and told me to buy a new phone, Matt (and his colleagues) provided excellent and professional service. He got my LG G6 to function correctly with no loss of any important data. I lost my favorite ringtone - but that's certainly trivial in comparison to the disaster I was potentially facing. Thank you!
- January 26, 20195 out of 5We received a great service. Every associate is very knoweledable and helpful.
- December 21, 20185 out of 5Very knowledgeable and friendly staff,my wife and I cannot asked for an excellent service. Thanks guys