AT&T Store Palm City Palm City
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Palm City
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Palm City?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Palm City Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 13, 20201 out of 5As a long time ATT customer, I am extremely disappointed in the service at this store. I came into get a new phone for my son. I was told I would have to come back either another day or wait 45 min because an ATT corporate auditor was coming. So a customer is turned away for ATT corporate? I come back in 45 min. The TV was blaring with some show referencing sex, penises and asswipes-completely unprofessional. The clerk never went over anything he apparently signed me up for nor gave me any paperwork. I had to call ATT on two different occasions to find out what they signed me up for without my knowledge. I am still in the process of getting extra services removed that apparently were added without my permission. I can't even remove one of the options for 14 days and am now required to call ATT back at a later date to try to remove it. I will never return to this store. The Stuart ATT store is much more professional.Response from AT&TOctober 19, 2020Hello Carmen W Your experience in our store matters to us. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations. We hope you will be back for a better experience.
- June 2, 20195 out of 5I walked in this privately owned store and asked for help to set up my replacement phone from insurance.The salesman willingly and pleasantly assisted me spent over an hour explaining how to set up my phone and even helped me package the old one to send back. This was a far cry from my absolutely terrible experience at the other corporate att store in Stuart.(no interest there in helping me with insurance claim snags, of which there were many) there was no sale involved or benefit to this store, but he seemed happy to help and answered every question I had. I will return there the next time I need to upgrade and purchase and equipment!
- March 27, 20195 out of 5I have a tablet. It was not working.Thought it might be a bent pin. NO. Its the motherboard.
- March 11, 20195 out of 5Got right in and got the service I needed. I went to the Tradition store and they could not help me.
- June 4, 20185 out of 5I had to add another persons name soti my contract so she could get here iPhone Battery fixed.