AT&T Store Tallahassee Park & Magnolia
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
100 N Magnolia Dr
, FL 32301
USWe are located on N Magnolia Dr, on the corner of Park and Magnolia, across from Krispy Kreme.
Schedule an appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Tallahassee's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
Special offers and new phones for Tallahassee
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Tallahassee?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Tallahassee Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 17, 20201 out of 5Worst customer service ever, Comcast answers the Support phone
- August 15, 20201 out of 5Need more reps and better customer service. I have been in this store for over an hour and still here. The reps here barely acknowledged anyone coming in store. Several people, including us, had to ask to get put on list. The guy who has been helping us is nice, but he keeps jumping back and forth between customers. He was supposed to call customer service for us. I don't know if he has because he jumped to another customer. At least let us know that he's waiting for a callback or something.Response from AT&TAugust 23, 2020Hi Sean T. If it is convenient for you, we have an online appointment scheduler that should help minimize your wait time in the future. We hope to serve you in a more timely manner on your next visit!
- July 23, 20201 out of 5This review for the N. Magnolia location, Tallahassee, Fl. Service date: 7/23/20 At approx. 4:20pm. Terrible service and lack and knowledge for basic service and phone questions. I went in two weeks ago had great service, today complete staff change and all incompetent folks running the joint. Please invest more time training your staff before allowing them to interact with customers, this will ensure all staff share equal knowledge to represent the company.Response from AT&TJuly 28, 2020Hi Shawnya, Hicks. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- April 2, 20201 out of 5I went to the AT&T on Magnolia and Park Ave with my father and brothers to switch from Verizon. I was sold the wrong phone (64 GB). When I went back to get the correct size phone (256 GB iPhone 11 Pro max), I talked to the manager Linda and she went and got the sales associate, Ross, that messed up the order. He came outside very aggressively. He was waving his hands aggressively towards me telling me that my brother was a liar and he gave us what we asked for all while speaking to me in a very rude derogatory manner while Linda was standing there. She stood there and allowed him to continue to speak to me like that until I drove away. I've never experienced such poor customer service. It speaks a lot about a manager for her to allow him to stand there and treat a paying customer like that. It also speaks to the type of employee that this company hires with a nasty temper that can't put the customer first. I never experienced this at Verizon.
- April 1, 20201 out of 5I went into AT&T with my father and brothers to switch our service from Verizon. I was told even after I was given the wrong phone by the employee named Ross, that I would have to speak to the manager Linda regarding the $55 restocking fee. When I went back on the day Linda was working, she was apologetic and went and talked to Ross. Ross came back outside to speak with me. He was very aggressive. Waving his hands around telling me what he didn’t do, saying my brother was essentially a liar and he did nothing wrong although upon arrival, even though the manager was helping him with the transaction. I’ve never experienced such terrible customer service from an employee especially as the manager sat there and watched him get defensive and start waving his hands around and talking to me in a derogatory tone. People like this do not need to work in customer service.Response from AT&TApril 2, 2020Hi Kierra R.. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.